Raintree Terrace

Reviews of Raintree Terrace

Assisted Living Reviews for Raintree Terrace

November 19, 2016

By Brenda174043

Raintree Terrace was very good. I liked the fact that they had some rooms with a terrace. They had little areas to sit outside that mom could go into. It was very nice; it was one of my choices if they could help me take care of mom’s care.

October 04, 2016

By JP478684

On the Raintree tour, the manager showed up late, and they were having some technical issues with their facilities. It wasn’t the best experience, but it’s probably not where we would end up anyway. It was fine. I didn’t like it as much as the other place as a fit for my mom. One element was the pricing. It’s more expensive for what you get than the other place I went to. Then it wasn’t really clear to me why there were additional charges. If they did an assessment and an additional care was needed, there would be additional charges. That wasn’t really clear to me upfront -- not that we were doing the deal that day -- but it seemed prone and open to additional costs after the fact, and I’m not sending my mom up to that.

September 09, 2016

By Greg328001

Raintree is really pretty and they have nice facilities. There were not a whole lot of people when we went there ,so I did not get a feel of what the staff was like. The whole environment was nice, and the rooms were nice as well. The pricing was a little bit confusing, but we figured it out although we did not chose this place because it was not a good fit for my dad. I did recommend this place to others who was looking for some place. For a lot of people, this community is a good fit.

June 08, 2016

By Becky215731

Initially, I went to Raintree. I wouldn’t put anybody in that place because they have the dementia patients downstairs in the basement, so they can’t get out and that was very upsetting to me. They have to ride an elevator up; that means they can’t get out, so it’s like a dungeon. Upstairs, when you walk in, it’s very beautiful for the assisted living and there’s nothing wrong with it, but for dementia patients, they put them in the basement.

February 22, 2016

By JG7

Our experience at Raintree Terrace Senior Living was very good. The staff was great and provdie a lot of activities. They have a swimming pool and patios around the facility.

November 30, 2015

By Susie19

My sister-in-law was at Raintree Terrace, but unfortunately, she passed away. She was only there for 13 days. We chose it because it’s a nice, new facility, only three years old. It looked more like a hotel than assisted living. Each room has a private balcony that they could go out on. It had a nice dining hall. They were one of the few facilities in the area that would agree to take pets and their pet fee was a one-time, reasonable fee. The staff was very accommodating and very nice. Before we chose this place, we had a couple of meals there. The food was very good and prepared very well; for an elderly person, that is very important.

I want to thank you for your review. It is was a blessing to have your loved one with us, we consider it a privilege to be able to care for our residents. It is devastating when we lose a loved one, she is missed. We strive to make a difference every day, and we thank you for the opportunity to assist you.

March 31, 2015

I am a resident of Raintree Terrace. The rooms are pretty nice if the air conditioners are working. The food is average. I think they have a lot of things a person to do, but most of us have Alzheimer's.

Memory Care Reviews for Raintree Terrace

Questions about Raintree Terrace

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Raintree Terrace. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Get a little help. Get more out of life. Assisted living is just that — assistance. Want to eat in your apartment, but leave the cooking to someone else? Need a little help getting to the shopping center? Need help with medication reminders? We’ll do whatever it takes to help you live life to the fullest. We’re here to make sure that the small stuff doesn’t hamper your desire to get out there and make the most of it. And if you happen to need or want a lot more help, such as the companionship and assistance of a full-time caregiver, we’ll be there for you, too. The level of care available is very flexible and can be customized as you wish. The bottom line? You can count on us to be there for you — just like family.

What programs or activities does Raintree Terrace offer to keep residents engaged? How does the staff engage residents' long-term memories?

There is still so much to brighten every day. The smell of rosemary. The feel of yarn running through your fingers. The sound of a crowd’s spontaneous laughter. Memory care is at its best when it encourages active experiences. With that in mind, our specially-designed memory care neighborhood promotes safety, security and well-being, while also offering active life-enrichment for those facing Alzheimer’s disease or other related dementias. We’ve named our life-enrichment program Illuminations.™ And it can truly brighten everyone’s day. Illuminations stimulates the senses and reminds each person that he or she is at the heart of a loving community — a kind of extended family, if you will. It helps create feelings of connection — connection to physical surroundings, connection to community, connection with family, and connection to caregivers. It helps the entire family in just about every way imaginable. And we’re here to help in any way we can.

Costs for Raintree Terrace

Photos of Raintree Terrace

Services and Amenities of Raintree Terrace

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Yes

• Licenses: #ACL0000000451

About Raintree Terrace

Raintree Terrace Senior Living is located in heart of West Knoxville on a quiet street that is convenient to all the amenities that West Knoxville has to offer. We provide a truly unique living experience that blends the comforts of a custom-built home with the convenience of additional services tailored to meet each individual's unique needs.

Multiple Floor Plan Options, 24/7 On-Site Nursing, Restaurant-Style Dining, Housekeeping, Pet-Friendly, Vibrant Life Activities, Generations Memory Care, Companion Suites, and transportation.

Map of Raintree Terrace