The Wexford House

Reviews of The Wexford House

Nursing Home Reviews for The Wexford House

November 23, 2011

By gert's girl

My Mom has been a resident for 9 months with many ups and downs throughtout her stay. The staff has always taken the time to talk with me and walk me through the changes. They treat Mom with respect and I commend them for the compassion and professionalism they exhibit. The job they have taken is very demanding and emotionally draining and I'm thankful they are helping all of us through such a difficult time. I suggest that anyone having a need for these sevices to go visit them, I'm glad I did.

September 10, 2011

By h2vmsdude

My grandfather, Bobby Steele, was a patient and the Wexford house. The staff that works there is outstanding. They have a large and well maintained facility which has an outside area in the middle where the patients can go. My grandfather, and most the patients that i have seen, live with a roommate while they are there. My grandfathers roommate was rehabilitated and able to go home August the 27th. The facility has physical therapy for the patients that need it 3 times a day and my grandfather loves the job they do. They have gospel music and visitors there frequently and the staff really care about their job. My grandfather gets bathed every other day and is always clean when we visit him which is every day. I would recommend the Wexford house to anyone in the area looking for a nursing home or rehabilitation center for themselves or family member.

About The Wexford House

The Wexford House is a senior living provider in Kingsport, Tennessee that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact The Wexford House for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Wexford House