Brookdale Rock Springs

Brookdale Rock Springs (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Brookdale Rock Springs

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Rock Springs

July 12, 2013

We chose Emeritus at Remington House because, firstly, the design of the facility itself. It is very open and it doesn't have necessarily the nursing home feel to it. They took a lot of effort on the whole decorum. It is very bright and cheerful. Their community rooms are very open and well-designed. Secondly, in terms of design, they got the rooms that we needed for my parents. My parents were able to get two adjoining studios that were larger than most of the places that we looked at. Their staff has been very helpful and very informative. I'm out of state but they keep me updated about them. They email me back when I have questions or concerns. It is also worth noting that their community relation person is very professional and helpful. So far, it has been a nice place for my parents. Also they enjoy their food there. One thing they could work on though is when they say they're going to do something, they need to follow through with it.

September 23, 2011

By Michael F.

My father is a pastor, who would come to give evening services to the elderly here. Although the elderly are kept mainly confined to the building for safety purposes, they have a nice area out back that they are allowed to visit and sit with an employee on request. The people are cheerful, friendly, and the building is well-kept.

July 30, 2011

By johnnyboy18e

my grandfather lives there. he likes the gazebo and the courtyard. and he likes to listen to the piano player. he also like it because of the location of the facility. he loves to listen to the birds chirping outside. he loves to go waking on the wilderness trail. and the rooms are decent sized for a older person. it is set in a good location near the mall and the wilderness trail,and other attractions. it is also near bays mountain park and warriors path state park. he loves to go to bingo, the movies, and arts and crafts. he also likes to exercise in the exercise classes. he goes to all the church services available in the facility. he also enjoys the dining available at the facility. he says it reminds him of grandmas cooking. he likes the three meals a day the transportation and the apartment maintenance. so he doesn't have to do everything on his own.

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Rock Springs

About Brookdale Rock Springs

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Rock Springs