Elmcroft of Kingsport

Reviews of Elmcroft of Kingsport

Assisted Living Reviews for Elmcroft of Kingsport

July 20, 2015

By Maureen21

The person who showed me around at Elmcroft of Kingsport was lovely. I just did not like the feel of it. It seemed dark inside, but they seemed to have a lot of personal interaction with the residents. The rooms seemed a little smaller.

May 30, 2014

Elmcroft is very nice. When we were there, the staff was very nice and they treated us very well. They were excellent. My mom loves it.

March 27, 2014

Mom is in Elmcroft, and we are very satisfied with the quality of their service. The staff is nice and caring. The room is good, and we really like it. The food is also good.

December 30, 2013

I went online and I found Elmcroft of Kingsport. The facility is good. It has been almost three months since he has been there. The staff are also good. The only thing is, I think the room can be kept cleaner. When I went there the last couple of times it smelled really bad. They have activities, but he doesn’t participate so I'm not really familiar with them.

July 30, 2013

By Becky Mooney

My grandmother was a resident until she passed away recently after a brief illness. From the very beginning, the staff of Elmcroft treated her and us like family. They were always so professional and respectful. The facility was always clean and the dining room staff and food were top notch. When changes had to be made to her diet, they accommodated her so well. The nurses, director, and caregivers were incredible and so supportive during Gran's illness. We miss her terribly, but know that She was surrounded by angels at Elmcroft.

February 02, 2013

By ruthandjerryb

Everyone at this community is so caring. The minute you walk through the doors you can feel a difference and know you are in the right place. My brother has been at this community for 4 years and loves every minute of it. He has never been happier. When he first moved to Elmcroft he was depressed and didn't want to do anything. Now, he is a different man. He is outgoing, well taken care for, participates in all the activities, LOVES the food, and helps out whenever he can. We are so glad to have our brother at Elmcroft of Kingsport and would recommend it to anyone looking for a community for a loved one.

Costs for Elmcroft of Kingsport

Photos of Elmcroft of Kingsport

Services and Amenities of Elmcroft of Kingsport

• Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: License# ACL0000000121

• About Elmcroft of Kingsport

On a daily basis, residents of Elmcroft of Kingsport experience the natural beauty throughout the foothills of the Smoky and Appalachian Mountains. Spectacular area parks offer endless opportunities for outdoor recreation. When residents return from an outing, they enjoy the warmth of down-home, southern hospitality. The rich history of the area and the unique beauty of eastern Tennessee make Elmcroft of Kingsport a wonderful place to call home.

Accommodations and Services

Elmcroft of Kingsport assisted living and memory care community offering accommodations for those who may require assistance in their daily living activities. It is staffed 24 hours a day with trained healthcare personnel and offers as much or as little care as a resident may want or need. In addition, Elmcroft of Kingsport has a licensed Health Care Director on call 24 hours a day.

Elmcroft of Kingsport features a full sprinkler system and each apartment is equipped with an emergency call system that may be used whenever the need arises. In addition, all exterior doors may be locked so that a secure environment can be maintained.

Each apartment includes all meals and basic utilities as part of the monthly fee. Also, residents enjoy daily activities, private dining room for family and guests, library and sitting areas, bistro and billiard activity room, housekeeping services and many other amenities. Other services include a beauty/barber shop for a nominal fee.

The emphasis on activities is a main thrust of the service offerings. Social interaction is a vital part of overall good health and Elmcroft of Kingsport is committed to offering residents a full range of social, recreational and spiritual activities from which to choose. Scheduled transportation on the community van allows all residents to take advantage of travel activities.

Our Chronicles memory care program uses the Best Friends™ approach. This relationship-centered care is built around each individual’s life history, cultural heritage and current abilities and interests.

Elmcroft of Kingsport is truly a great place to live and work and is proud to be a part of the Kingsport, Tennessee community.

Map of Elmcroft of Kingsport