Lakebridge Health Care Center

Reviews of Lakebridge Health Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Lakebridge Health Care Center

March 04, 2017

By patient 718

I was in this facility in July for rehab therapy following a total knee replacement. I was very pleased with the physical and occupational therapy staff. They worked diligently to help me function even better than pre-surgery. I couldn't be more pleased with the care I received. I had a private bathroom, but my only complaint was that I did not have a shower in my room. I had to shower in a "locker room" type facility with all the other therapy and nursing home patients. Overall the room and care was excellent.

February 15, 2016

By Patti27

I was not impressed at all with Lakebridge Health Care Center. From the time we walked in until the time my husband was discharged, there was a total lack of concern for him. I would not recommend it to anyone. The social worker did not communicate with us at all. My husband ended up going to a hospital because of pneumonia. He has gotten much worse in that nursing home. Whenever I am there, I could not find anybody to talk to. It seems they have too much patients to handle. We were not told that he was going to be discharged that day, and so we were not prepared.

March 31, 2014

I was at Lake Bridge for rehab. The people there were very nice and very polite and easy to talk to. My room is very clean, and I have a TV and a telephone right by my side. The bathroom is spotless clean all the time. The food is marvelous.

About Lakebridge Health Care Center

Lakebridge Health Care Center is a senior living provider in Johnson City, Tennessee that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Lakebridge Health Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Lakebridge Health Care Center