Cornerstone Village South

Cornerstone Village South (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Cornerstone Village South

Assisted Living Reviews for Cornerstone Village South

November 28, 2013

I had a walk-in tour in Pine Oaks. I didn't really have an interaction with their staff, although it was the marketing person that walked me around there. They worked hard to get Dad evaluated even though we didn't choose to go there. The facility was very clean and nice. However, it was probably the least appealing where it looked like everyone was kind of fit in the same level of care. For someone like Dad who is starting in the early stages of dementia, I would rather have him somewhere where he wasn't positioned with someone who was aggressive. Their residents were a lot worse than he was and I just didn't like him to be exposed to that until he had to be. After seeing the way how it was compared to other facilities, I didn't spend more time with them. what I like best about this facility though was that they have an outdoor area that he can go out without supervision and they have secure outdoor memory care. I would recommend this place.

September 23, 2011

By Michael F.

Pine Oaks assisted living impressed me with their upper-class facility. Their landscaping was beautiful, their location was convenient to nearby shopping, and the building was beautiful. When I visited, it was nothing like most assisted living facilities... It was a non-institutionalized version of a nursing home; where the elderly would feel "at home" rather than in a nursing home.

About Cornerstone Village South

Cornerstone Village South is a senior living provider in Johnson City, Tennessee that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Cornerstone Village South for more details on services and rates.

Map of Cornerstone Village South