Morningside of Jackson

Reviews of Morningside of Jackson

Assisted Living Reviews for Morningside of Jackson

August 17, 2013

By legaleagle

this facility is way above average. the food IS good, the resident calls ARE responded to promptly, and there are many activities that residents can choose whether or not to participate in. the staff is fair and does not show favoritism to residents..and they certainly have been known to maintain their professionalism when demanding family members show their colors.. the nursing staff is unparalleled and the building is one of the cleanest I've ever seen. I wouldn't go anywhere else for my mother's care.

May 15, 2013

By caring1894

We took my parents around to look at several assisted living communities and they really liked Morningside of Jackson. They have a studio like apartment with a backdoor that opens up to a courtyard, so they were able to have their little dog with them, and Daddy is able to do a little gardening. They are well taken care of in there and I just love the staff.

April 17, 2013

By sonny123

As a family member of a resident, I have to disagree with some of the social worker's comments. Answer to resident calls is inconsistent, activities are well below those of similar facilities in Jackson. Access to the building after pm is difficult. Food is subpar. Staff is not always responsive to questions/complaints and calls to the corporate office go unreturned. It is not one of the better facilities in Jackson

May 08, 2012

By Gloria3

"We chose this facility because it was highly recommended to us by friends. We visited the facility and talked to the director. It was very nice and seemed to meet the needs of our Mother and the price was within our budget. We realized our Mother would need to be evaluated because of her Dementia/Alzheimer's. We felt that when she got upset, after returning from the behavior evaluation facility, 2 weeks later; she nor the situation was handled appropriately and as they had promised."

Costs for Morningside of Jackson

Photos of Morningside of Jackson

Services and Amenities of Morningside of Jackson

• About Morningside of Jackson

Morningside of Jackson offers compassionate senior care in Jackson, TN. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Morningside of Jackson shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Jackson, TN.

Map of Morningside of Jackson