Jackson Meadow

Reviews of Jackson Meadow

Independent Living Reviews for Jackson Meadow

September 28, 2018

By Deb

My visit to Jackson Meadow was really good. The tour and building were wonderful. There were activities going on and I was shown a really nice courtyard. There was a walking path, a place for people to sit, a gazebo, and a gold fish pond, all of which were really nice. The dining room was really nice and bright, and there was a place to go where they can get food and they can go at any hour to get a snack, which is good. The staff was very friendly and the menu looked good. The place was older, but well-maintained, and very clean.

Hi Deb, we appreciate you visiting us at Jackon Meadow. It's great to hear you had such a positive experience with us, we agree our staff is friendly! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

April 25, 2018

By Ginny

I had a very good impression of Jackson Meadow. I really liked it. Everything was so clean and neat. The people were friendly. The dining room was really great, and the food was good. They had activities like playing music. I liked the little places and rooms that they had.

July 17, 2017

By Jennifer

The care that I saw in Jackson Meadow was good, and the rooms were clean. They had activities like bingo and card games. The staff checked on the patients to make sure they're happy or ask how they are feeling.

May 26, 2016

By Mary421415

My sister has been in Jackson Meadows for a little over a year now. It’s beautiful, and I don't have any problems with them. You can walk and get around and do stuff like that, but my sister had a stroke, so she’s bound in a wheelchair. It’s just a room, but we had it furnished with furniture and a TV. It’s a nice size, has a private bath, a refrigerator, and things like that. They have activities every day for the residents to participate in, like games and musicals. They have a bus that they can take them shopping, an exercise room, and beautiful surroundings that residents can take a walk around if they want to.

October 28, 2015

By Jan115608550

I visited Jackson Meadow. It had a beautiful dining room, and they actually had, like, a butler that would come to serve you your bread. I had eaten there, and the food was good. It was very nice. You could have a studio, one-bedroom, or two-bedroom apartment. I had been in the one-bedroom and the two-bedroom apartments. They were very nice, very clean and in good size, but like I said, I wanted a kitchen. They had a kitchen downstairs, where you could go down and cook if you wanted, but I do not want to cook downstairs. If you got an apartment there, it included a meal plan, and I do not need that, at least not now. They had lots of activities. They kept them very busy.

September 29, 2015

By Angela22

Jackson Meadow is nice and clean. The apartments were very nice. The director seemed to be very pleasant. Overall it's a good place to be for a senior. I met few of the residents while I was there and they all said good things about the community.

April 03, 2015

By tnlady3

The Meadows looks like a five star hotel! Beautiful common areas. They have a variety of activities, if you want to participate, including bridge groups, bingo, piano music at some meals, video nights, and even dances. They have an in-house beauty salon and library. The grounds are well kept with walking paths. Housekeeping, meals and transportation is provided. The staff is friendly. The food is good, most of the time, and when it's not, they listen to the complains and are trying to remedy that problem. It's well worth a visit!

April 11, 2014

I had lunch at Jackson Meadow and the meal was very good. Their service was very good too. I saw a lot of people who were living there, and they seemed very nice. The facility is very nice.

Questions about Jackson Meadow

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Jackson Meadow. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

What transportation services does Jackson Meadow offer to independent living residents?

What makes the chef or dining program at Jackson Meadow exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

What safety features or security measures does Jackson Meadow offer to independent living residents?

If Jackson Meadow accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Does Jackson Meadow work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

Costs for Jackson Meadow

Photos of Jackson Meadow

Services and Amenities of Jackson Meadow

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Covered

• Technology Extra: Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Jackson Meadow

Jackson Meadow is located in Jackson, TN, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Jackson Meadow for a visit...and stay!

Map of Jackson Meadow