Elmcroft of Jackson

Elmcroft of Jackson (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Elmcroft of Jackson

Assisted Living Reviews for Elmcroft of Jackson

December 26, 2013

My parents have been at Elmcroft of Jackson for a little over a month now. So far, we're happy with it. They're also happy there, so I think it's working out fine. The working staff is very good and very personable. They would take care any issues we have. We've eaten there a couple of times with my parents and the food is just fine. There had been a couple of incidences where they failed to provide the meal because they run out of food, but that was just a mess-up. Other than that, the food appears to be good. Regarding activities, my mother-in-law takes advantage of their indoor activities. She's pretty legally blind but she does some exercise programs and some of their daily activities that she could participate in.

October 16, 2013

A relative of mine is in Elmcroft right now. The facilities there are extremely clean. We have come across this place through research and recommendations from others. We also visited this place before we have her there. My relative is just happy as she can be in the condition she is in right now. She is extremely disabled but they are very caring to her. So far, I like that the communications are open with them. We also like that my relative is able to have her choice of what activities she wants to participate in. Regarding food, I have tried eating there and it is outstanding.

May 09, 2012

By Glenda2

My husband is a patient at this place. A very caring and loving place he is enjoying it very much.

May 08, 2012

By Gloria3

I am very pleased with the care they are giving to my Mom. The caregivers are very caring. They have a 100 days policy, in which the facility places a caregiver with the residents (one on one) for the first 100 days or until the resident feels secure and comfortable being there. She is constantly being reassured and made to feel safe. The facility is very open and inviting to the families of the residents. We are often invited to special events taking place there. Activity and meal schedules are sent to the families monthly.

Costs for Elmcroft of Jackson

Photos of Elmcroft of Jackson

Services and Amenities of Elmcroft of Jackson

• About Elmcroft of Jackson

On I-40, half way between Graceland and the Grand Old Opry, Jackson is fast becoming one of the most popular destinations in west Tennessee. Home to the Diamond Jaxx, a farm team for the Seattle Mariners, Jackson boasts numerous area festivals and celebrations in an area rich in history and famous names of the past. Enjoy sites such as the Casey Jones Historic Train Museum, Shiloh Civil War battlefield or the Natchez Trace. The Main Street Historic District, the Jackson Symphony, the home of the legendary Carl Perkins and the National Rockabilly Hall of Fame are some of the great attractions in Jackson.

Accommodations and Services

Elmcroft of Jackson is an assisted living and Alzheimer's Care community offering accommodations for those who may require assistance in their daily living activities. It is staffed 24 hours a day with trained healthcare personnel and offers as much or as little care as a resident may want or need. In addition, Elmcroft of Jackson has a licensed Health Care Director on call 24 hours a day.

Elmcroft of Jackson features a full sprinkler system and each apartment is equipped with an emergency call system that may be used whenever the need arises. In addition, all exterior doors may be locked so that a secure environment can be maintained.

Each apartment includes all meals and basic utilities as part of the monthly fee. Also, residents enjoy daily activities, private dining room for family and guests, library and sitting areas, bistro and billiard activity room, housekeeping services and many other amenities. Other services include a beauty/barber shop for a nominal fee.

The emphasis on activities is a main thrust of the service offerings. Social interaction is a vital part of overall good health and Elmcroft of Jackson is committed to offering residents a full range of social, recreational and spiritual activities from which to choose. Scheduled transportation on the community van allows all residents to take advantage of travel activities.

Elmcroft of Jackson is truly a great place to live and work and is proud to be a part of the Jackson, Tennessee community.

Map of Elmcroft of Jackson