Regency Retirement Village - Jackson

Reviews of Regency Retirement Village - Jackson

Assisted Living Reviews for Regency Retirement Village - Jackson

June 17, 2016

By tnlady3

I visited Regency Retirement Village. I liked it a lot, but it was more expensive. The only room they had open was an apartment where you share a bathroom, and I don’t like that. The staff was very informative, very nice, and followed up with me. The facility was really clean. I liked the layout, but those rooms were far away from the dining room.

December 01, 2015

By Mary116246350

We went with Regency, and I think it's pretty good. I like the staff because they seem like they're on top of things. Anytime we see anything that we might not like, they're right on it, and they take care of my mother-in-law. When we get there, she looks good; she's smiling and laughing. It's really clean and nice, and it seems like they're making sure that everybody is taken care of well. There aren't any odors, the room is cleaned, and they wash her clothes. I like everything about it. The reason I gave them four stars is because it seems like they're short-staffed. Even though they're doing a good job, I still think they should have more people.

April 12, 2014

Regency Senior Care Home is an awesome facility, and so far her stay has been very good. We chose this facility for my mom because it has an Alzheimer's unit. The facility is very warm, clean, and inviting. Her room is very clean and accommodating. It has a lot of safety features. The staff has been there when we needed them.

Costs for Regency Retirement Village - Jackson

Photos of Regency Retirement Village - Jackson

Services and Amenities of Regency Retirement Village - Jackson

• State Licenses: ACL0000000124

About Regency Retirement Village - Jackson

Regency Retirement is a unique, one of a kind retirement community located in Jackson TN. We call it the “Regency Ritz” since our intimate community feels like resort-style living for our residents. Our location, on four beautiful acres in North Jackson, offers convenient access to Medical care, shopping, and fine dining. Regency and our residents are not only involved in our own retirement community, but in the greater Jackson community as a whole. We are active in supporting various community causes as well as being a resource for seniors and their families. As one of our residents' family members told us about selecting Regency he stated that when he walked in our front door, “you can just feel the life and the love of this community!” Regency is a family caring for families.

Map of Regency Retirement Village - Jackson