Brookdale Goodlettsville

Brookdale Goodlettsville (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Brookdale Goodlettsville

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Goodlettsville

August 25, 2013

Sterling House is a really nice place. My mom had a friend who was there for awhile. I just went there to visit her and I did see her room. Based on what I saw when I visited, I would give them a high rating. It was a high-dollar place but it was nice.

Photos of Brookdale Goodlettsville

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Goodlettsville

• Pets: Yes

About Brookdale Goodlettsville

Sterling House of Goodlettsville provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Goodlettsville