Golden Livingcenter - Brandywood

Reviews of Golden Livingcenter - Brandywood

Nursing Home Reviews for Golden Livingcenter - Brandywood

July 06, 2013

By irri

This facility in the long term care do not want to be bothered with Dementia patients. They just drug them so they do not do anything. The patients have no activities and no memory training what so ever. You can find better places trust me.

October 19, 2011

By vegetasprincess1

My great-grandmother was a resident of this facility for two months prior to her death. In the two months that she was there she managed to break her arm, fall twice and suffered a concussion once. My great-grandmother had been completely bedridden for six years prior to these falls. When we questioned this, we always received the answer of "She tried to get up on her own." I do not know if this is the case as I was not there but it seems to me that there should have been bed alarms or rails to prevent these types of falls. I can say though that the staff were always friendly to my family and I. Both my great grandmother and her room were kept clean and neat and she always seemed to be well fed. I still do wonder (and probably always will wonder) if there was more that could've been done to prevent the falls.

About Golden Livingcenter - Brandywood

Golden Livingcenter - Brandywood is a senior living provider in Gallatin, Tennessee that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Golden Livingcenter - Brandywood for more details on services and rates.

Map of Golden Livingcenter - Brandywood