Senior Living in Dickson County

5 Communities

Dickson Health And Rehab

901 N Charlotte, Dickson, TN
1 review
kittygirl87: "I found visiting this nursing home facility to always be a pleasant experience. The staff was all pleasant, patient, and friendly to the residents. Speaking of the residents, they all usually seemed awake and aware (unlike at the other nursing home I mentioned previously). We would always have a good sized crowd at the church services the men from the church I attend provided, and the staff even allowed one member to have a pet there. It was a cat, and they had a small thing... (read more)

Olive Branch Senior Living Community

110 LUTHER ROAD, Dickson, TN
$$$$
Caring62763750: "I like it here. I enjoy the three meals a day. We have bingo and exercise twice a week. On Thursday nights there's entertainment. I have no complaints at all and I have recommended Olive Branch to three people. "

Nhc Healthcare, Dickson

812 CHARLOTTE ST, Dickson, TN
$$$$
robertzervas: "My husband needed specialized care and therapy after a 2 week stay in the hospital. This was so unexpected and we did no research as we had no time, we needed a place to go that would be central to all our family members and Dickson NHC was just that. When we arrived, I was very pleased with the atmosphere. It seemed like a hotel to me. Of course, we were there mainly to get IV medication and physical therapy so that my husband could return home again. He had lost all s... (read more)

NHC Dickson

812 N. CHARLOTTE STREET, Dickson, TN
$$$$
BW522132: "NHC Dickson is very large. It fits our needs very well in that it will go from assisted living all the way to memory care when you need special nursing, so it’s a nice feature not to have to move my husband when that became necessary. I didn’t like the building as much. It was very clean, but it looked older. They have hospital beds, and it’s very institutional looking, but they do have Medicaid beds. I like best that they have every level of memory issues taken care of. Ev... (read more)

Silverplume

1104 Old Charlotte Rd, White Bluff, TN
$$$$
maurap: "I have a family member at this facility and I wish he didn't have to stay here. I would never myself place a family member here. I have visited there twice and the room is dirty and my relative needed a bath. The food must not be good as my relative has lost lots of weight. I wish something could be done about the care that is given or not given here. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Dickson County area find the senior living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 14 reviews of senior living communities in the Dickson County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 senior living communities in the Dickson County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.