Memphis Jewish Home

Reviews of Memphis Jewish Home

Nursing Home Reviews for Memphis Jewish Home

August 30, 2012

By Happy Grandson1

I am very pleased with the facility. I was pleased when they were added to the list of providers because we are friendly with the Memphis Jewish Community Center. The staff is very welcoming and nice. We had no problems when we visited the center. The facility is clean and well kept. The inside and outside have good appearances. We are very pleased with the living arrangements and accommodation made by the facility. The food is also ok here. The biggest concern we had was whether or not our family member would like the facility. She does indeed. She loves the people she comes into contact with on a daily basis at multiple times a day. Also, we do as well when we come to visit. I am very pleased and hope that this facility remains in Memphis and is well funded in the future. Any problems we will have I am sure will be seen to in a quick fashion.

September 04, 2011

By Honest Tom

My Dad was there for 5 weeks. Management of this facility was always trying to throw him out. They appear to be a light duty rehab.They appear to want the patients to be a quick in and out, easy rehab patients. They accepted him and their program failed him. When we had him transported by ambulence to the emergency room,he required a 7 night hospital stay, 2 units of blood, urinary tract infection and an inflamed knee, all of which they did not catch. On site physicians not engaged as well as they should be in my opinion. This is strictly a profit corporation. Staff was nice, building clean, food horrible. Management is very disorganized and intimidating to the family of patients. Have heard this same complaint from some families of recent patients. Management is nice on the surface, their actions are completely different. Our family was on pins and needles the whole 5 weeks. Unless your mother of father is a perfect patient, they do not want to deal with them. When my father left for the emergency room, the Jewish Home asked if he would be returning. No way, would not do my dad that way again. Lots of other issues with his therapy and skilled nursing practices. Too much to list. However we do have a complete detailed list of dates and people we had to deal with at the Home. We are going to the State of Tennessee with our details and complaints. Good luck. Tom

August 25, 2011

By JIK

In general, polite, caring staff. Clean. Terrible food.

Services and Amenities of Memphis Jewish Home

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2019

About Memphis Jewish Home

Memphis Jewish Home is a senior living provider in Cordova, Tennessee that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Memphis Jewish Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Memphis Jewish Home