Morningside of Cleveland

Reviews of Morningside of Cleveland

Assisted Living Reviews for Morningside of Cleveland

March 27, 2014

By Tom45

We actually know people who are staying at Morningside. They're both from our church. They of course like the place, and that's more to me than seeing anything. If somebody who lives in there likes it that means a lot more than walking through there and seeing everything. The staff is very good and seem to be very helpful. Our friends seem to like the food. The rooms were very nice. If there's anything that particularly stood out it's that, because we do have people staying there who we know, that is our first choice.

February 24, 2014

My mother-in-law lived at Morningside of Cleveland a couple of year ago so we were more familiar with the place. The staff showed us around and it was nice. The staff were very nice and helpful and they introduced us to the lady who plans the activities. They do have different activities like the have people come or bands come where they entertain the residents. They do different things to keep them busy.

November 28, 2013

I had seen Morningside and the people seemed to be very nice, friendly and they told me pretty much everything I wanted to know. The rooms were about the same size as the others. However, it was a thousand more a month from the other one I had looked at and it was an older facility. But I liked it and I would recommend them to others.

Costs for Morningside of Cleveland

• Tai Chi

• Pets: Yes

• Licenses: Assisted Living

About Morningside of Cleveland

Morningside of Cleveland offers compassionate senior care in Cleveland, TN. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Morningside of Cleveland shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Cleveland, TN.

Easy access to shopping. One floor, no elevators or stairs, a home-like atmosphere. We offer all-day dining with Chef Brad Miller entrees. We offer a variety of choices for entrees and vegetables. Resident Services Director is an RN with 50 years experience, our activities director is a certified dementia practitioner.

Map of Morningside of Cleveland