Garden Plaza at Cleveland

Reviews of Garden Plaza at Cleveland

Assisted Living Reviews for Garden Plaza at Cleveland

July 22, 2014

By Mom's #4

The facility is extremely comfortable, well maintained and pleasing to the eye. My mother was a resident and the staff was so helpful in overseeing her day to day care. Esmerelda has gone above and beyond in assisting our family during a very difficult time. I cannot say enough good things about this facility and their staff. I highly recommend a visit if you are needing a retirement facility.

November 28, 2013

I had visited Garden Plaza. It was a never facility and closer to my doctors' offices. It had more amenities and activities for the people who lived there. It was less costly. The people were very nice and friendly. I had signed up with them and they had put me on their waiting list. I would recommend Garden Plaza to others.

March 06, 2012

By Rose4

I recently had the opportunity to visit Garden Plaza in Cleveland, Tn. Upon arrival I was immediately impressed with the decor and level of upkeep. The lobby is adjacent to a lovely dining room as well as a beautiful atrium. The Admissions Director was friendly without being overbearing or pushy. I also had the opportunity to meet with the Executive Director Esmerelda, and I thought that she was very nice and professional. Overall my visit was a good experience and I will be considering this home in the near future for my mother.

Independent Living Reviews for Garden Plaza at Cleveland

Services and Amenities of Garden Plaza at Cleveland

• Pool

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About Garden Plaza at Cleveland

Garden Plaza at Cleveland is Southeast Tennessee?s Premier Continuum of Care Campus. Our retirement community affords people the opportunity to choose a brighter future knowing that all their needs can be cared for on one campus. As a rental community, there are no large upfront fees or costly buy-ins.

Our mission as a campus is to be the leading provider of a wide variety of retirement living services. From patio homes, independent living apartments, assisted living apartments and if you should ever need skilled rehabilitation ? we have it all!

Map of Garden Plaza at Cleveland