Clarksville Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Clarksville Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Clarksville Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

September 06, 2012

By Mary Catherine 1

My mom's 84 years old. She went into Clarksville Nursing and Rehab for probably 31 days. The staff is wonderful. It's an excellent facility. I'm a big smell person, but the place is immaculate. I couldn't complain. I would recommend this facility.

Services and Amenities of Clarksville Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

About Clarksville Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Clarksville Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a cornerstone of comprehensive, high-quality healthcare and rehabilitative services for the residents of Clarksville. Conveniently located near Interstate 24 and within walking distance to Gateway Medical Center, Clarksville Nursing and Rehabilitation Center offers the care you and your family members need - whether short-term after an injury or acute hosptial stay, or a place for mom and dad to live. We take pride in our team-based approach to achieving your healthcare goals through advanced medical care, rehabilitative therapy and enhancing the quality of life you deserve. We hope that this site is a valuable resource in your decision-making process. Most importantly, we invite you to see our facility and visit personally with us by calling us to set up a time to visit.

Map of Clarksville Nursing and Rehabilitation Center