Creekside at Shallowford

Reviews of Creekside at Shallowford

Independent Living Reviews for Creekside at Shallowford

January 13, 2016

By Donald45

Creekside at Shallowford was very nice with a nice layout, although it was independent living. The people were nice. The food was good. The manager and his wife lived on the premises, so, they were available. However, my concern was if you needed assisted living, you had to get a third party to do it. The apartments were very nice, looked well maintained and were available in various sizes. They were a part of nationwide independent units and had all kinds of things going on.

December 16, 2015

By Thomas118142450

Creekside at Shallowford is a wonderful facility. The staff was very caring. Everybody was personable with each other. My mom had a caregiver, and she was exceptional. She occupied a studio apartment. They had all types of activities, even taking them to the grocery stores, the mall. Inside the facility, they have activities on a daily basis. She complained about the food though, but I would still recommend this facility.

October 28, 2015

By Lance5

Creekside at Shallowford was pretty much the same as another facility. We did not eat there, but it was very good. The staff seemed very professional and caring. Homey would be a good word to describe the rooms. Everything was great.

September 29, 2015

By Lindia1

The only thing that I did not like at Creekside is the fact that there’s two levels and she would have to get the elevator. Everybody was wonderful there as well as the rooms. The eating area was really nice; it was downstairs as well as the common area. They have group nights where they do different activities.

September 23, 2015

By Lori49

Creekside at Shallowford is an excellent place; just beautiful. It's a very friendly community. The place was immaculately clean. Entertainment and things were going on in different areas. When we walked in the facility, we saw our names on board, and we were greeted immediately by our host. I saw that everywhere we went was just beautiful. We met some of the staff members, and everybody was professional. You totally get what you pay for.

July 04, 2015

By Richard108144850

I stayed one night at Creekside. I would say it was really a nice place. The staff was friendly and really helpful in everything that I had to ask them. The residents that I had talked to and ate meals with were nice and really friendly. The food was good, and the dining room service was good also.

May 31, 2015

I went to visit Creekside at Shallowford. It was wonderful. I like it better than any place I visited, but it did not meet my needs of assisted living since it was independent living. The staff was great. They called me several times since I visited and invited me to come back. The rooms were very good. They were clean, and some had balconies. I had lunch there, and it was great.

May 01, 2015

By Judy105713250

My mother is in Creekside at Shallowford. We chose it because she can afford it, and it is a great place. Everybody is happy to be there. The staff is great. The people that live there love the staff, and that means a lot. I find the rooms great and totally livable. They are well maintained. As a matter of fact, right before she moves in, they come in and paint the entire apartment and place new flooring. She is in an efficiency apartment. They have bigger rooms over there, but really that's all you need. They have 3 meals a day and activities. They play cards and games and have little parties and stuff for whatever reason. They have a bus, and they take them places. They take them out to eat or to the mall, and they even take them to doctor's appointments on certain days. They are all included in one price, so you really cannot beat it. I really like that when you walk in, everything is really clean, and they have this huge dining room that looks like a nice restaurant. It is not shabby, and it didn't look like an old folks' home. I will not mind living there. It is nice and bright. They have an outside area with little benches and stuff where the residents can sit outside and enjoy the fresh air. They have flowers planted, and everything is landscaped. The furniture is nice and in style. They have all these sitting arrangements inside for guests. It is a great place.

April 24, 2015

Creekside is in a really safe area, and it fits in my mom’s budget. They are good to her. The food is very good. The apartments were a lot bigger than the others. They have all kinds of activities. She went out to eat with them yesterday.

October 30, 2014

By Buffy37

We visited Creekside at Shallowford recently. We were very impressed with the facility itself. We were shown apartments that could suit our needs. We enjoyed a wonderful meal with two very interesting table-partners. The food was excellently prepared, with choices galore. It was delicious, freshly prepared, and healthy eating as well. We were very impressed with every staff member we encountered. The Management Team (Mr & Mrs) were extremely generous with their time and showed us the apartments that are all exceptionally well-kept, and carefully laid-out for the convenience of the resident(s). We were very impressed with the managing couple. It is obvious that they pay close attention to details, as well as being excellent representatives for this facility. We have a really strong desire to make Creekside our future home, if it is at all possible!

May 27, 2014

By William39

Creekside was a very nice place, and the facilities were outstanding. They have very nice and outstanding people. The food was good, although I’m not a big eater, and the dining area was good. They have one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments. The apartments are very spacious, clean, and outstanding.

December 20, 2013

By Stephanie19

We went to visit Creekside at Shallowford and it was very nice. It was exceptionally clean. The staff was informative and friendly. My mom wanted to stay there but she could not afford it.

October 30, 2013

By Lora3

I saw very happy and busy people at Creekside. The selling feature for me is because they're like a holiday retirement and they have places all over the US that if I want to travel and go anywhere, I can stay at one of the residences without paying a fee. They told me I could come back anytime I wanted and have lunch or breakfast and I did that a lot. I've met quite a few of the residents and they're all happy. Some of them have moved out and stayed away for a month or two and they moved back. They have a lot of activities and field trips going on and if you want to go some place, they will take you within a 10-mile radius.

Costs for Creekside at Shallowford

Photos of Creekside at Shallowford

Services and Amenities of Creekside at Shallowford

• Housing Extra: Cottages, Handicap Barrier Free Units Available, Hardwood, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup, Walk In Tub

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Covered

• Technology Extra: Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Creekside at Shallowford

Creekside at Shallowford is located in Chattanooga, TN, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Creekside at Shallowford for a visit...and stay!

Map of Creekside at Shallowford