Southridge Health Care Center

Reviews of Southridge Health Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Southridge Health Care Center

February 24, 2015

By pheebs

I visit this nursing home a lot and there seems to never be enough staff to help the residents. The cna's are friendly but overwhelmed. Sometimes the call light can be on for close to an hour before help arrives. There is a lot of turn over with the aids

January 04, 2015

By WesC

My mother was a resident of this facility for approx 4 yrs and has not been ambulatory for about 10 yrs. Just before Christmas this year (2014) we received a call that she had fallen during a shower and was sent to the hospital. Hospital MD noted several rib fractures, fractured clavicle, & black eye as well as 2 broken vertebrae that were partially healed (prior fall injury). She died as a result of complications from these injuries about one week later. This was by no means the first time that we received a call that she had fallen. It seems their standards for basic patient safety are very low. I would rate them zero stars if I could.

August 21, 2014

By 196john

I visited this facility several times in the recent months, the nurses were very polite and professional although noticeably overwhelmed. Not one time in my several visits was this place properly staffed. I do not know the regulations for this sort of thing but I can't imagine that one nurse and two cnas is a decent about for almost one hundred residents. I also can't imagine being that short staffed would allow the time for the staff to do their jobs properly.

Services and Amenities of Southridge Health Care Center

About Southridge Health Care Center

Southridge Health Care Center is a senior living provider in Sioux Falls, South Dakota that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Southridge Health Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Southridge Health Care Center