Holiday Hills Estates

Offers Independent Living

2620 Holiday Ln, Rapid City, SD 57702
Holiday Hills Estates (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 30 days

Move-in by March 31st and receive $500 off your first 3 months. Applies to April, May, and June rent. Ask for details when you tour.

Reviews of Holiday Hills Estates

Independent Living Reviews for Holiday Hills Estates

July 17, 2017

By Peggy M.

Our visit with Holiday Hills Estates was excellent. We liked the facility, and we liked the people that we met with. The place was very independent. They had individual apartments. They served three meals a day. There were lots of interactions with the staff, and with the concierge that was in there. The head of the place was excellent. He answered all of our questions. They were very accessible.

July 11, 2016

By David832407

Holiday Hills was fine, but there wasn’t much to do and everybody just sat around. The rooms were small but OK. I saw the dining room, and it was fine, too.

May 29, 2016

By Terry275712

As far as the environment of Holiday Hills Estates, it felt very caring and comforting that they deliver high-quality care for the people who live there. They offer various events and programs and transfer the residents to and from events that interest them. They also play bingo and have various brain stimulating events. If there is something that’s currently not on their schedule, it can be added, so there’s a lot of flexibility. Their event program coordinator, who we met, is very accommodating, very caring, and understands the importance of activities for the residents.

March 28, 2016

By Deb H.

My in-laws settled on Holiday Hills Estates. When they first went for the interview to meet the coordinators, the tour was very professional. The staff is very pleasant and very helpful. They love having three meals a day and the camaraderie. It is a retirement center but also like assisted living because it has meals and housekeeping. They have an activity center and different things to do every day and a bus that takes them to town or to and from doctors' appointments. They also have birthday celebrations. They do have a lot of activities for them to participate in. There is a church that does services, a barber shop, and a beauty salon.

November 22, 2015

By Teresa115818150

I like the friendly staff at Holiday Hills. They were accommodating in providing my mother-in-law with furniture and getting things set up before we could bring her stuff over. The rooms are nice and bright, they have lots of storage space, and everything is like new. The dining room is big. THere, they go around with carts of food and give you choices of entrees and desserts. I know that they have music and Bible study on Fridays. Somebody comes and plays music, which my mother-in-law enjoys a lot.

May 17, 2015

The food is very good, and the rooms are nice. The staff is very nice. They have dancing and Bingo, and that is only thing I can name right offhand. The overall atmosphere of Holiday Hill is nice. It is homey and fine. My son is in there.

January 29, 2015

My mom is at Holiday Hills Estates. South Dakota State recommended it to us. My mom has been there for little over a year. My first impression was that it was very nice. The staff was very accommodating. My mom has a one-bedroom apartment. It was very nice. She has plenty of room, so she is fine. I've tried eating there, and the food was just fine -- not a thing wrong with it. They have activities. They have an activities director, and they have bingo and different activities for them, so it is fine. One thing that stood out to me was that it was reasonably priced and that it was nice.

Costs for Holiday Hills Estates

Photos of Holiday Hills Estates

Services and Amenities of Holiday Hills Estates

• Housing Extra: Handicap Barrier Free Units Available, Hardwood, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Garage

• Technology Extra: Business Center, Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Holiday Hills Estates

Holiday Hills Estates is located in Rapid City, SD, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Holiday Hills Estates for a visit...and stay!

Map of Holiday Hills Estates