Montrose Manor

Reviews of Montrose Manor

Assisted Living Reviews for Montrose Manor

March 12, 2013

By jjccaa

My main complaint is that most of the staff I've had contact with are rude or indifferent or both. More than once I've stood at the desk area listening to an employee making personals calls..keeping me waiting when I needed to discuss a patient's needs. The place isn't clean..the food is unappetizing and mostly unhealthy. I could go on. I'd advised anyone who is considering leaving a loved one here to think twice.

February 28, 2013

By JuliaK

Montrose Manor is very nice. It is small, but my mom seems to be happy there. The people are very helpful. I didn't get to taste the food, but she's happy with it.

October 01, 2012

By SCGail

Other

These people are good people, but my husband is too far into his dementria for this place! I am staying there with him all day and into the evening. Even though some one evaluated him and said this is where he shoud be - it is not the right place for him right now There is some confusion on his medicine he is taking. Nothing to help agitation during the day! He really need some to keep him calm!!

Services and Amenities of Montrose Manor

About Montrose Manor

Montrose Manor is a senior living provider in Woodruff, South Carolina that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Montrose Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Montrose Manor