Colonial Gardens Alzheimer's Special Care Center

Reviews of Colonial Gardens Alzheimer's Special Care Center

Memory Care Reviews for Colonial Gardens Alzheimer's Special Care Center

August 02, 2016

By Levy360573

My wife is staying at Colonial Gardens. It'svery good, well-apportioned, and inviting. There's plenty of room for people to walk around, large rooms to sleep in, and several dining rooms that are well done. The staff is very organized. They have an excellent adminstrator who's a very caring person and interacts with all of the residents and knows them all by name. He's on top of everything. There's a lot of activities offered. The food is very good and well proportioned. If people need to be fed, they are fed.

March 31, 2016

By Rachel27

My overall experience of Colonial Gardens was good. If we ended up in a facility, that’s the one we are going to pick. I was very impressed with the security, maintenance, and circular layout of the facility. The staff was very kind and very informative. Everything seemed safe and good.

Thank you for sharing about your positive visit to Colonial Gardens. We are pleased to know that your experience was positive and provided you an opportunity to learn about our thoughtful building design, and our professional and caring staff. If we can provide support or resources while you continue to care for your loved one outside of a community, please feel free to contact us anytime.

July 10, 2015

By Dixie Dog

The Staff was wonderful. The food looked fresh and I loved the dishes. A Staff Member named Margaret was the best! The design and furnishings are perfect. I listened to a guest play the piano and I could have listened to him for hours. I left with no worries for my friend that was temporarily there.
See all Memory Care reviews (7) See fewer reviews

Costs for Colonial Gardens Alzheimer's Special Care Center

Services and Amenities of Colonial Gardens Alzheimer's Special Care Center

• Features Extra: Library

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1 To 8
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Colonial Gardens Alzheimer's Special Care Center

Colonial Gardens Alzheimer's Special Care Center is located in West Columbia, South Carolina. The city sits on banks of the Congaree river. West Columbia does a wonderful job of combining beautiful historic areas while being part of the largest growing county in the state. It conveniently sits just across the river from the state capital and the home of the University of South Carolina. located next to Lexington Medical Center. Colonial Gardens offers a distinctive Meaningful Moments Brand of Memory Care.

Map of Colonial Gardens Alzheimer's Special Care Center