Magnolias of Summerville

Reviews of Magnolias of Summerville

Assisted Living Reviews for Magnolias of Summerville

January 31, 2014

By Denise16

Magnolias of Summerville was nice and clean place. The people there were friendly. I saw the rooms and they were okay. They have single rooms and then they have rooms where you share. I also saw their dining facility and it was nice. For activities, they would have little parties for them. Sometimes they have church activities. They also have a bus that takes them out. Regarding the price, I would say though that it's kind of high on the price. The facility was okay but it wasn't a fit for my mother at that time.

June 28, 2012

By treestar666

The staff was extremely hospitable. I was extremely impressed by the tour of the facility that they gave, and it was nice to see that care would be provided for my grandmother through all stages of her aging process. I was impressed with the meals that were offered, since they were homecooked instead of just being bad cafeteria food. Also, I could tell that my grandmother liked the sounds of the enrichment activities offered to the residents. I do wish that the facilities were larger though.

May 27, 2012

By mdamore

The place is well kept which I like to see when I visit. Overall it's fairly clean. The employees are mostly very kind to me when I visit. I do not always perceive they are kind to everybody though, but who is. My grandmother is very skeptical about the employees, she says they are only nice sometimes to her. This I believe is the most important part of a facility, since they must care for the residents and there comfort. I have seen some of the employees get distant from there work, while most of them are quite passionate about the residents they must care for. The size of the building and rooms is cozy. There is not many places to go, but that is ok and I feel comforting. The meals are ok, not fantastic. I do show up while she is eating, and I am not always impressed with the meals. I wouldn't want to eat there everyday and probably skip some meals.I give the overall a 3 because it is cozy and comfortable but not elaborate and above and beyond. It's an average facility with average people, food, and care.

Services and Amenities of Magnolias of Summerville

About Magnolias of Summerville

Magnolias of Summerville is a senior living provider in Summerville, South Carolina that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Magnolias of Summerville for more details on services and rates.

Map of Magnolias of Summerville