Maranatha Manor

Maranatha Manor (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Maranatha Manor

Assisted Living Reviews for Maranatha Manor

July 21, 2015

My dad and stepmom really are happy at Maranatha Manor. The people seemed to be very caring, and they are good. Sometimes we wish callbacks a little bit more from the office, but when we go visit, they seem happy, and the people that actually care for them in that building are very sweet, but I wish there were more activities. We have eaten there a couple of times, and my husband said the food was good.

March 10, 2015

By Robert107378650

I had an unsupervised visited at Maranatha Manor. It was OK. They had a cafeteria, and it was nice. They had typical activities, but I came at the time when there weren't a lot of activities going on. It seemed to be clean, and I just talked to one lady. I was satisfied and overly impressed by it.

About Maranatha Manor

Maranatha Manor is a senior living provider in Spartanburg, South Carolina that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Maranatha Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Maranatha Manor