Unihealth Post-Acute Care - Rock Hill

Unihealth Post-Acute Care - Rock Hill (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Unihealth Post-Acute Care - Rock Hill

Nursing Home Reviews for Unihealth Post-Acute Care - Rock Hill

December 21, 2015

My mother is in PruittHealth-Rock Hill. It's very nice and clean. They're a little shorthanded sometimes, but they're good. The rooms are nice and clean as well.

May 05, 2014

By bk15

This place is one of the most awful nursing homes I have ever visited!!! The staff was really rude and did not acknowledge me or my husband. We were there visiting my aunt. I walked into her room and she looked a hot mess!!! Her hair was such a mess and she looked dirty. She had dried food on her mouth. I was so shoked and disappointed that this facility would allow their residents to look like this. I heard so many positive things about this facility. I feel embarrassed that I suggested this facility for placement of my aunt. My family is in the process of moving her to another SNF. Please do not base your opinions off those of others, do your homework and tour the facility.

May 12, 2013

By Margaret15

I stayed at UniHealth for 3 or 4 days. There were really some good therapists there. The facility was clean and nice. You could order what you want for meals.

April 13, 2012

By ncspaceman

Upon entering the facility the receptionist greeted my sister and I in a polite and friendly manner. The facility was clean and in very good condition. During a meeting with the staff concerning my mothers needs they presented a positive, knowledgeable, and caring attitude. The facility has a hydro therapy section as well as a rehabilitation section. I was glad that it is across the street from the main hospital in Rock Hill should there be an emergency. On the way to visit my mother in her room I noticed the halls were clear and not cluttered. Every staff member we came across had a cheerful appearance, not one person was rude to us. There is a pleasant garden area available between the two wings of the building. It also has a room specifically set aside for non-denominational religious activities. In my mother's room all the equipment was modern and in like new condition. When my mother called the nurse it only took maybe 3 or 4 minutes for someone to show up and was polite and friendly. Of the several time I visited there no one treated me rudely on badly. In all the kind of place I would want to go should the need arise.

About Unihealth Post-Acute Care - Rock Hill

Unihealth Post-Acute Care - Rock Hill is a senior living provider in Rock Hill, South Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Unihealth Post-Acute Care - Rock Hill for more details on services and rates.

Map of Unihealth Post-Acute Care - Rock Hill