Park Pointe Village

Reviews of Park Pointe Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Park Pointe Village

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Park Pointe Village

October 31, 2014

We have our names in at the Park Pointe Village and we're just waiting for an opening. This community has little houses, and it has continuing care. It has a lovely campus but probably not as big as the other one. Park Pointe Village is kind of in the country, so it is very quiet out there. They have a lot of activities too. They have a nice pool, and they have entertainment that comes in. They have all kinds of stuff. Regarding security, it is a gated community.

June 15, 2014

By Byron2

We thought Park Pointe was very nice. We were looking for a villa, and we were able to visit a couple of homes. It was quite enjoyable. The staff was very kind, and it worked out very well.

January 08, 2014

The rooms are beautiful at Park Point Village. I like everything about it. We had a tour and we were able to spend a night there and we liked that every much.

December 01, 2013

I've known about Park Pointe Village for years. My best friend lives here. The facility is small, comfortable, and very clean. The grounds are very nice. The people are extremely warm and hospitable and they are very eager to please you. It was a lovely facility.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (8) See fewer reviews

About Park Pointe Village

Park Pointe Village is a senior living provider in Rock Hill, South Carolina that offers residents Assisted Living and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Park Pointe Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of Park Pointe Village