OakBridge Terrace Assisted Living

3025 Chesbrough Boulevard, Rock Hill, SC 29732
OakBridge Terrace Assisted Living (800) 385-2527

Reviews of OakBridge Terrace Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for OakBridge Terrace Assisted Living

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for OakBridge Terrace Assisted Living

January 29, 2015

By Fred26

Park Pointe Village is a nice community, and I was really impressed with it. The staff was very helpful. I was able to observe the dining room, and it was absolutely beautiful. I didn't observe any activities, but they gave me a brochure, and it is a very active community. It is secure and safe enough because it is a gated community. The other thing that impressed me the most about Park Pointe is that they have a long term care facility. You start with independent living, but you can have long term care which is very nice. It's all included in the price.

October 31, 2014

We have our names in at the Park Pointe Village and we're just waiting for an opening. This community has little houses, and it has continuing care. It has a lovely campus but probably not as big as the other one. Park Pointe Village is kind of in the country, so it is very quiet out there. They have a lot of activities too. They have a nice pool, and they have entertainment that comes in. They have all kinds of stuff. Regarding security, it is a gated community.

June 15, 2014

By Byron2

We thought Park Pointe was very nice. We were looking for a villa, and we were able to visit a couple of homes. It was quite enjoyable. The staff was very kind, and it worked out very well.

January 08, 2014

The rooms are beautiful at Park Point Village. I like everything about it. We had a tour and we were able to spend a night there and we liked that every much.

December 01, 2013

I've known about Park Pointe Village for years. My best friend lives here. The facility is small, comfortable, and very clean. The grounds are very nice. The people are extremely warm and hospitable and they are very eager to please you. It was a lovely facility.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (9) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of OakBridge Terrace Assisted Living

• Entry Fee Cost: 30000
  • Fee Structure Extra: Acts Life Care Premier Living Accommodation: Azalea Entrance Fee Ranges From 136,900 To 145,900 And 2,279 Monthly Fee, Dogwood Entrance Fee Ranges From 204,900 To 223,900 And 2,419 Monthly Fee, Holly Entrance Fee Ranges From 231,900 To 250,900 And 2,605 Monthly Fee, Magnolia Entrance Fee Ranges From 264,900 To 291,900 And 2,836 Monthly Fee, Sycamore Entrance Fee Ranges From 274,900 To 303,900 And 2,836 Monthly Fee, Aspen Entrance Fee Ranges From 333,900 To 346,900 And 2,836 Monthly Fee, Birch Entrance Fee Ranges From 356,900 To 370,900 And 2,836 Monthly Fee, Chestnut Entrance Fee Ranges From 347,900 To 368,900 And 2,935 Monthly Fee, Chestnut Deluxe Entrance Fee Ranges From 368,900 To 387,900 And 2,935 Monthly Fee, Carriage Homes Palmetto Entrance Fee Ranges From 370,900 To 400,900 And 2950 Monthly Fee, Hickory Entrance Fee Starts At 412,900 And 3,039 Monthly Fee, Maple Entrance Fee Ranges From 459,900 To 482,900 And 3,214 Monthly Fee, Maple Ii Starts At 497,900 And 3,214 Monthly Fee, Second Person Entrance Fee Starts At 30,000 And 1,729 Monthly Fee.

• Housing Extra: 20 Resident Beds, 20 Resident Rooms

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Coffee Shop
  • Golf
  • Hiking Trails
  • Pool
  • Features Extra: Auditorium,Library,Chapel,Fishing Lake,Shuffleboard Courts,Horseshoe Court,Laundry Facilities

• Technology Extra: Medical Alert System

• Credit Card
  • Check

• State Licenses: CRC-2030

About OakBridge Terrace Assisted Living

OakBridge Terrace Assisted Living is a senior living provider in Rock Hill, South Carolina that offers residents Assisted Living and Continuing Care Communities. Contact OakBridge Terrace Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of OakBridge Terrace Assisted Living