Brookdale Chandler Place

Brookdale Chandler Place (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Brookdale Chandler Place

Independent Living Reviews for Brookdale Chandler Place

January 12, 2015

I was impressed with the amount of active adults moving around and doing things at Brookdale Chandler Place. It seemed great. There was nothing negative that I have seen. The staff was very friendly and absolutely very helpful. I met with the social director, and it seemed like they do have a few things going on every day.

January 30, 2014

By Sherri6

We chose Emeritus because it is very friendly and there was a lot for seniors to do. They get two meals a day, it's excellent food and my parents are enjoying it very much. They have a lot of activities that my parents are just starting to get into. They have bingo, they have a band that practices there. They just have a lot of fun. They found the room very nice. It's a little bit small but the one they chose has an outside door to it. They enjoy that. The staff is very friendly. Everyone gets along and is very friendly. My parents are happy with it.

December 23, 2013

By LH1

I mostly like the friendly staff and the size of Chandler Place. It wasn't on the grandiose level. It was more of a home-like facility. There was also a continuum of care there, and right on the same campus, there was a place that has assisted living and dementia care. The staff was genuine. We ate a meal there and the food was great. They did have a fitness center there. They even have a physical therapist on staff, who assists their residents. They have "get-fit" classes there. We saw a resident there with his little gym bag and he was on the elevator with us. The fitness program was good. I think they also have planned trips to the beach or to the mountains. They did provide bus transportation. In terms of location, it is only three miles from our house. This facility is where we want to place my dad.

July 31, 2013

By Jerry10

Emeritus at Chanler Place was nice. The rooms were fine and the staff was nice. Their dining room was convenient and nice, but we didn't want to eat there. We like to cook on our own and they had no kitchen facilities.

Photos of Brookdale Chandler Place

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Chandler Place

About Brookdale Chandler Place

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Chandler Place