Summit Place of North Myrtle Beach

Reviews of Summit Place of North Myrtle Beach

Assisted Living Reviews for Summit Place of North Myrtle Beach

July 31, 2014

By Lee15

My mother is in Summit Place. We choose it because of its organization, the friendliness of the staff and attention to details. The ground is very much well-kept and clean. It is in a convenient location for me. They have activities like, they go to lunch once a week, they go to Walmart and they have music every day. I will recommend them to others.

May 10, 2014

By Sheryl7

Summit Place of North Myrtle Beach reminded me of a nursing home. I got a very bad sense there. First of all, it had a terrible smell. I was just not impressed at all. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. The staff themselves were very nice, but as far as the place itself and the rooms, I was not impressed, and I left quickly. The rooms were shared rooms. They didn't have private rooms. They have an activity room, but I don?t remember them having more than that.

August 04, 2012

By boomers

Very nice and clean place. The memory side the food was brought in last after the other side got their food first. If they were the last to get served they didn't have a choice of which dinner they wanted. For the price of the home they were not getting a five star like they claim. Be very careful on what the price they give also. They go up on the residents.

June 29, 2012

By caring6221

Summit Place is a very nice facility. The only thing that bothered me is it's right on Route 17. Well my mother in law has Alzheimer's and usually some of them are wanderers. I realized it would be very difficult for my mother in law or any of them to get out of there, but, there is that chance that she could get out and that section of 17 weren't split. It's just very dangerous and it is right on the road. That's the only drawback really. Well, the other drawback was they do take these people out. They get in the little bus in their wheelchairs or whatever, and they take them out. I think it's a great idea but I just didn't like that. I was just not comfortable with the number of patients assigned to each staff when they go out. Each one of the residents should have somebody assigned to them one on one. Not one on four or one on five. Also, I'm not sure whether it was this facility where some of the rooms, when they decorate, they allowed rug carpets. But in my view it would be cleaner and safer without area rugs because accidents do happen. I think rugs and carpets should be eliminated. They could've an accident and slip and fall. Otherwise, it was a very nice place. We were very warmly welcomed. Everything was nice and it was a clean facility.

Costs for Summit Place of North Myrtle Beach

• Renal
  • Vegetarian

• Minimum Age: None

About Summit Place of North Myrtle Beach

Summit Place of North Myrtle Beach offers compassionate senior care in North Myrtle Beach, SC. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Summit Place of North Myrtle Beach shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in North Myrtle Beach, SC.

Map of Summit Place of North Myrtle Beach