Hammond Place

Reviews of Hammond Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Hammond Place

September 10, 2017

By Marilyn H.

My mom has been at Hammond Place for five to six weeks. We chose it because it was smaller than other facilities and very homey. She's doing well now and getting used to it. They're all very caring, respectful, and sweet to her. For the price, the size of the room is the largest out of any of the ones we looked at. They have Bingo, they give manicures, have coloring, different crafts, and exercises.

March 30, 2016

By Visitor122836650

Mom stayed for respite care at Hammond Place. You do not see or hear from the director, the sales person, or the nurse after you get in. They were very evasive about what they’re doing. All of the residents complained about the meals. They would be given cold tomato soup, cold mushroom soup, and half of a sandwich for dinner at night. However, the room she stayed in was very nice and had a refrigerator, microwave, and cabinets in the kitchenette; a private bathroom with a walk-in shower; and a large closet and a place for a double bed. They played bingo, went on van rides, and had people come in and sing, but only a few people participated in these activities.

Costs for Hammond Place

Photos of Hammond Place

Services and Amenities of Hammond Place

• Pets: Yes

• Personal Care Assistants

• Get Costs

About Hammond Place

At Hammond Place, our senior living community, we develop individual care plans to meet the needs of our residents. A full-time registered nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. We welcome pets and help our residents thrive in mind and body by offering a variety of activities, such as arts and crafts, bingo, bible study, tai chi, sing-alongs, and pet therapy. Invigorating outdoor activities include gardening, walking club, bird watching and regular outings for shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are committed to providing the ideal assisted living care for your loved one.

Map of Hammond Place