Hammond Place

Reviews of Hammond Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Hammond Place

June 04, 2012

By NaomiM

My mom is in a one-bedroom apartment that comes with a living room and bathroom. It has no TV but it has a living room where she could receive guests. I like that the bathroom has grab rails and it is cleaned everyday. I can't say much about the food, as I didn't have the chance to taste it. Mom didn't say anything about the food, either. So I guess it's "so-so". She hasn't utilized the activity rooms yet because she's feeling under the weather as of late, but my mom is well taken care of by the staff, helps her in making sure she takes her medicine and anything else that she needs. There are some issues with the facility but I don't want to get into the details of it. But I just want it corrected by the management.

April 03, 2012

By lil.p

I found Hammond House for my son-in-law. My whole family is very happy with this facility. The center is very clean. The Grounds are very well taken care of. There is a barbeque that family members can use when visiting a loved one. Activities are posted for the whole month. The staff is wonderful . My son-in-law was in the hospital and the director came out to visit him. An above and beyond gesture.

Costs for Hammond Place

Photos of Hammond Place

Services and Amenities of Hammond Place

• Pets: Yes

• Personal Care Assistants

• Get Costs

About Hammond Place

At Hammond Place, our senior living community, we develop individual care plans to meet the needs of our residents. A full-time registered nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. We welcome pets and help our residents thrive in mind and body by offering a variety of activities, such as arts and crafts, bingo, bible study, tai chi, sing-alongs, and pet therapy. Invigorating outdoor activities include gardening, walking club, bird watching and regular outings for shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are committed to providing the ideal assisted living care for your loved one.

Map of Hammond Place