Myrtle Beach Estates

Reviews of Myrtle Beach Estates

Assisted Living Reviews for Myrtle Beach Estates

January 11, 2016

By happycowgirl

i found myrtle beach estates online and popped by for a visit. everyone was very nice and i met with the admissions girl even though i didnt have an appointment. i felt like i was given truthful answers to my questions and not a sales pitch. The rooms we looked at were beautful and all of the seniors seemed so content. My dad won't leave his house yet but when he is ready we will absolutey be going there. No need to look any further in my book.

November 30, 2015

By Alan26

We put my mother at Myrtle Beach Estates. It's a very nice place. The staff is very friendly, and they take care of her really well. It's very clean. I was impressed with the staff that we met. They're very sincere in taking care of the people with special needs. She is in the memory care department, and they do physical therapy. They go on little excursions, and they do all kinds of good stuff.

November 19, 2015

By DC123

The rooms at Myrtle Beach Estates were beautiful. The staff was very nice, and the food was good, too. The services they provide are very good, as well.

November 10, 2015

By Pawley'sGirl

My father lived at this facility for 4 years before he passed away. The staff was always helpful and the management team addressed the issues that I found quickly. The activity girls kept dad busy with golf and poker (with beer!) and he enjoyed people watching on the porches. The food was good most days and had improved a lot this year i thought. I would eat lunch there once a week at no charge. I truely believe this place to be the best in Myrtle Beach for my father.

October 31, 2015

My mom was at Myrtle Beach Estates for two weeks. She seemed to enjoy it while she was there. They were very friendly and kind to her. The facility was clean. My mom was able to walk around outside, and she enjoyed doing that. In her room, she has plenty of room to put a few things in it.

February 22, 2015

By Judie3

My mother was a resident at Myrtle Beach Estates. The staff was very caring and loving, but the facility needed some upgrades; the furniture was kind of old. The rooms were adequate, and the food was excellent. They have the assisted living room and Alzheimer’s care.

January 27, 2014

I originally had my father in Myrtle Beach Estates. He was there for two and a half months. I took him out and within four days, he was on the hospital. He was sick before that and they wouldn?t do anything about it. They don?t give the medications correctly. That place is a disgusting place. The food was horrible. It?s greasy and nasty and they had food poisoning from the hamburger that they were serving. They served grits with every single thing they had out there for breakfast. Not everybody likes grits. They tell you that you can get what you need and what you want and you say he has this and this every day and he loves to have soup every day. Does he get any of it? No. In two and a half months, he lost over 10 lbs. The rooms were filthy. They don?t take care of their patients at all or the folks that are there. He?s lost money. He?s had people wake him up at 11 o?clock and 12 o?clock at night in an attempt to clean the rooms. They praise the place left and right when you walk in there and then if I wasn?t there every day, who knows what would go on. The other residents tell me that they were afraid to say anything because they were afraid they would have to go to the Alzheimer?s unit because of the treatment that was horrible over there as well. They?re not going to see that on a regular basis. When their family members are going to be there, they?re going to have their beds made. They?re not going to see everything that I saw every single day that I was there. They told me that I needed to put his snacks and things into Tupperware containers. I did that and they took the containers as well as the snacks. There were ants all over the place that would get in the food and ants crawling all over the bathroom. They wouldn?t clean anything. When you go in, you think it?s a beautiful place and you think everybody is happy go lucky and they?re not.

Questions about Myrtle Beach Estates

What transportation services does Myrtle Beach Estates offer to assisted living residents?

We offer transportation to and from doctors appointments every Tuesday and Thursday.

What makes the chef or dining program at Myrtle Beach Estates exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

Our menu changes weekly and also offers alternatives.

Photos of Myrtle Beach Estates

Services and Amenities of Myrtle Beach Estates

• State Licenses: CRC-1403

About Myrtle Beach Estates

Live a grand life at Myrtle Beach Estates, an Assisted Living and Memory Care community in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, that offers the conveniences of the city with the luxuries of the beach. Our goal is to enrich the lives of our residents by providing an environment that is physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally stimulating with luscious garden areas and daily outings to experience all of the area's fine offerings. Residents celebrate each other and life with regular barbecues, Sunday brunches, dinner parties and live performances in the comfortable living room with a grand piano. Our spacious studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments nestled in a residential neighborhood strike the perfect balance between safety and comfort with features including emergency call buttons and wall-to-wall carpet. Professional and courteous staff members are available 24 hours a day and offer residents a level of care with the utmost dignity and respect. From day one, our transitional committee supports new residents while they adjust to their new home. Our in-house rehabilitation and hospice services and monthly Alzheimer's support group add extra value to residents' lives and provide the peace of mind so much desired by loved ones.

Map of Myrtle Beach Estates