Sweetgrass Court

Sweetgrass Court (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Sweetgrass Court

Memory Care Reviews for Sweetgrass Court

July 09, 2014

We had my mother at Sweetgrass Court. I was impressed with how the residents looked. They just seemed to be dressed better. I saw more organization from them as far as activities for the residents. I like the programs and activities they had. I like their thought process as far as the Montessori thing they do with the boxes. I thought that was good for my mother. The room was very nice; it's older. It's very expensive, but the staff was good. There is a pretty high turnover with the staff, but the young ladies were very nice to my mother and really worked to take good care of her. The CNAs that they had there were sweet. They'd spend their time with my mother. It was a challenge because she couldn't see. They did work with me to help her adapt, but it was a challenge. There were times at night when she called out and no one came right away, and she'd get out of bed because she's not one to mess in her pants. When I did talk to folks at Sweetgrass, I said, for future reference, just put in their notes that it'll be nice when they have residents die, to send a card to their family members. As a policy, their organization should do that. My mother's toilet was always running. If you didn't manually lift it up, it would run all day, and the closet doors were always broken. They were always trying to fix it.

Thank you for your feedback. We value your input and share your concern. To better serve you, we would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your experience. Our dedicated staff is committed to providing the utmost care and services to all residents. Your feedback helps us identify areas of opportunity for us to focus on as we strive to uphold and improve the quality of standards that each resident deserves. We thank you for allowing us the opportunity to continue to serve you and your loved one.

January 31, 2014

By Rick13

My sister found Sweetgrass Court and we moved our mother there. It was a small facility and was recently renovated. It was very clean, well-maintained and well-kept. The rooms were nice. I haven't tried the food but it looked really good. They had outings and also arts and crafts. The staff was friendly, helpful, caring and seemed very attentive. Although I noticed that a lot of the residents just seemed there and not doing anything.
See all Memory Care reviews (10) See fewer reviews

• Low Fat
  • Low Salt
  • Renal

• About Sweetgrass Court

Sweetgrass Court offers compassionate senior care in Mt. Pleasant, SC. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Sweetgrass Court shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Mt. Pleasant, SC.

Map of Sweetgrass Court