Morningside of Lancaster

Reviews of Morningside of Lancaster

Assisted Living Reviews for Morningside of Lancaster

August 27, 2012

By Lancasterpastor

I have been going to Morningside to visit church members for the last seven years. I find the residents rooms to be very clean and they have a feeling of home to them. They are more like a small apartment than a room. I know it is a hard transition for many older people to move into a facility but I have found that Morningside has made it much easier for many of my church members. There was some issues with management but that has been resolved. It has been very helpful to couples who have one who is suffering from dementia. There is a special wing that those with dementia can stay and their spouse can stay in a regular wing. This allows couples to be close by to one another even if one needs more care. If you are looking for an assisted living facility I would think Morningside would be a good choice.

April 27, 2012

By LatishaH

I've seen, visited other facilities(nurisng homes) before but I have never seen a place like Morningside od Lancaster ever. BEAUTIFUL is the only way to describe this facility. The nursing home was clean and the staff were a joy. It was such a great to be there, it had such a home nature to it. My reason for the visit was to go see my cousin and to sing to the other residents there. I was joined by my church choir group. The seniors there were another joy of mines, they all really enjoyed themselves. We also enjoyed ourselves, seeing them smile and their eyes brigthen up with excitement really made my day. We sang and after that we all sat down and talked to them. The staff were nice, warming and welcoming. They were definitely doing their jobs and the establishment was very in order and I will returning a visit.

Nursing Home Reviews for Morningside of Lancaster

• Vegetarian

• Pets: Yes

• Licenses: SC DHEC

About Morningside of Lancaster

Morningside of Lancaster offers compassionate senior care in Lancaster, SC. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Morningside of Lancaster shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Lancaster, SC.

Map of Morningside of Lancaster