Indigo Pines

Reviews of Indigo Pines

Independent Living Reviews for Indigo Pines

November 17, 2020

By Tim

Always excellent. My mother Joann is a resident. Staff is friendly and very responsive.

August 28, 2020

By Malcolm A

Employees there are attentive to the needs of the residents and are willing to go the extra distance to ensure they get what they need.

November 15, 2019

By Patty

My mother is now living at Indigo Pines. It's nice, well-appointed, and clean. The staff all seems very friendly. The dining area is lovely. When we visited, we saw someone singing and playing the piano, some people doing bingo, and some people doing moderate exercises.

Hi Patty, thank you for taking the time to rate and review Indigo Pines. We are pleased to hear that your mother is a resident at our community and that she is enjoying her experience! Is there anything specific that you were not pleased with or anything that you think we should work on? We see the 3-star rating and are wondering if there's anything that was not to your satisfaction. Our goal is to have happy residents and family members so your feedback is very important. Thank you

January 19, 2019

By RF

Indigo Pines is very good and I've been really happy with them. They've worked really well with me, and worked really well with my mother. I would invite people to try it. I think the staff is very caring. They listen to my concerns and they try to meet everybody's needs and concerns. It's a very friendly place, the people talk to me, and I know all the staff members. If I mention anything to them they're on it right away. It's a very good place.

November 20, 2017

By JR

I would consider Indigo Pines for a temporary place to stay, but I'm not sure I want to live there long-term. It's very well-kept and spotless, and the people I met were very helpful. The grounds are confined and I'm still active, so there's no place for me to use a bicycle or anything like that. Although it's not noisy as far as traffic goes, it's on a very busy corner. It's convenient, but a quieter location would be more suitable. They are in the process of updating the rooms, they're very clean and well-kept, but the bathrooms and kitchenettes need to be updated. It's actually a lovely place, like a hotel.

May 31, 2017

By liz417663

Indigo Pines was nice, suitable but needs some updating. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The grounds were nice. The pricing was competitive.

January 06, 2017

By Janet W.

The people at Indigo Pines were very nice. The man who showed us around was very pleasant. He could answer all of our questions. He took us on a tour, but my husband and I both felt it wasn’t for us. They showed us a couple of rooms. I think they needed to be cleaned up some, and the hallways needed painting, but they were working on the rooms. There were a couple of single homes that we looked at, and they were very small, old, and dark as far as we could tell. I don’t want paper placemats at a dinner table, and that’s what they have. That’s not my idea of what I’m going to move into. I thought that the menu looked very limited. I think there were 2 or 3 choices, and the main meal was at noon.

January 03, 2017

By Martin772141

Everything about Indigo Pines was very nice. The person we had an appointment with greeted us at the door, which gave us a good feeling and then he showed us around the whole facility. It was well kept, clean and very nice. He talked to us about a massive redecorating. The dining area was very nice, clean, and comfortable. He showed us the activity room which was very nice. He also volunteered a lot of information that we would have never thought to ask. The staff was very loving, gentle, pleasant, and very knowledgeable.

October 06, 2016

By Kevin485844

Indigo Pines was fairly nice facility. I thought the rooms were a little plain, and the common areas were really nice. The dining area was nice. The manager seemed very helpful, but the residential rooms seemed a little bit plain, and you will bring your own furniture. The manager of the whole place wasn’t pushy, and it seemed like he really cared about the residents.

April 22, 2015

The staff was very pleasant. They showed me a couple of different apartments. They took me to the dining area and the craft and activity center. They took as much time as I needed to show me Indigo Pines. They seemed to know many of their clients. They seemed to be very warm and sincere in their interaction. It was a good experience.

September 22, 2014

By Lisa94482150

Indigo Pines is an impressive facility. It's very, very nice and very well organized. They have single or double rooms for married couples. They also have cottages and it's very, very impressive, but we were just not ready to move. They provide shuttle services to everywhere in town. I would recommend this facility.

July 26, 2014

I like everything about Indigo Pines. The rooms were wonderful. She has nurses 24/7 if she needs them. She loves it. She’s happy and comfortable there. I would definitely recommend this place.

January 31, 2014

By Christy6

I was able to visit Indigo Pines. The facility is spacious and there seems to be a lot of activities and opportunities to get out and about and not just be in the facility. The rooms are clean and well take care of. They have good housekeeping services to help with maintenance. The staff is very friendly. It looks like they have several options in terms of the food so that would be good.

Questions about Indigo Pines

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Indigo Pines. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

What transportation services does Indigo Pines offer to independent living residents?

What makes the chef or dining program at Indigo Pines exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

What safety features or security measures does Indigo Pines offer to independent living residents?

If Indigo Pines accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Does Indigo Pines work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

Costs for Indigo Pines

Photos of Indigo Pines

Services and Amenities of Indigo Pines

• Independent Living Starting At: $2014/month

• Housing Extra: Cottages, Handicap Barrier Free Units Available, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Covered

• Technology Extra: Business Center, Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Indigo Pines

Indigo Pines is located in Hilton Head, SC, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Indigo Pines for a visit...and stay!

Map of Indigo Pines