Indigo Pines

Offers Independent Living

110 Gardner Dr, Hilton Head, SC 29926
Indigo Pines (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 4 days

Red Tag Special! Reduced rates on select apartments for new leases sign and move in by February 28th. Ask for details during your tour!

Reviews of Indigo Pines

Independent Living Reviews for Indigo Pines

January 03, 2017

By Martin772141

Everything about Indigo Pines was very nice. The person we had an appointment with greeted us at the door, which gave us a good feeling and then he showed us around the whole facility. It was well kept, clean and very nice. He talked to us about a massive redecorating. The dining area was very nice, clean, and comfortable. He showed us the activity room which was very nice. He also volunteered a lot of information that we would have never thought to ask. The staff was very loving, gentle, pleasant, and very knowledgeable.

October 06, 2016

By Kevin485844

Indigo Pines was fairly nice facility. I thought the rooms were a little plain, and the common areas were really nice. The dining area was nice. The manager seemed very helpful, but the residential rooms seemed a little bit plain, and you will bring your own furniture. The manager of the whole place wasn’t pushy, and it seemed like he really cared about the residents.

April 22, 2015

The staff was very pleasant. They showed me a couple of different apartments. They took me to the dining area and the craft and activity center. They took as much time as I needed to show me Indigo Pines. They seemed to know many of their clients. They seemed to be very warm and sincere in their interaction. It was a good experience.

September 22, 2014

By Lisa94482150

Indigo Pines is an impressive facility. It's very, very nice and very well organized. They have single or double rooms for married couples. They also have cottages and it's very, very impressive, but we were just not ready to move. They provide shuttle services to everywhere in town. I would recommend this facility.

July 26, 2014

I like everything about Indigo Pines. The rooms were wonderful. She has nurses 24/7 if she needs them. She loves it. She’s happy and comfortable there. I would definitely recommend this place.

January 31, 2014

By Christy6

I was able to visit Indigo Pines. The facility is spacious and there seems to be a lot of activities and opportunities to get out and about and not just be in the facility. The rooms are clean and well take care of. They have good housekeeping services to help with maintenance. The staff is very friendly. It looks like they have several options in terms of the food so that would be good.

Costs for Indigo Pines

Photos of Indigo Pines

Services and Amenities of Indigo Pines

• Housing Extra: Cottages, Handicap Barrier Free Units Available, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Covered

• Technology Extra: Business Center, Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Indigo Pines

Indigo Pines is located in Hilton Head, SC, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Indigo Pines for a visit...and stay!

Map of Indigo Pines