Oakleaf Village at Greenville

Reviews of Oakleaf Village at Greenville

Assisted Living Reviews for Oakleaf Village at Greenville

December 21, 2015

By Michael117932350

The layout of Oakleaf Village is confusing. I was getting lost, and I didn’t care for that place. The rooms were not that big. From what I remember, the staff was good. Overall, I was not impressed.

November 30, 2015

Oakleaf is very clean, open, and cheery. The people are very nice. We did not have to pay a large fee like some other places charge. We’re very impressed with it.

August 19, 2015

By gyng

My mother is in the Memory Care part of this facility. I would give this facility a 5 star rating. Staff is very caring and attentive to my mother. They go above normal care to make her comfortable. They really do a great job calming residents down who are confused or scared, as my mom is sometimes. So thankful I found this place.

October 26, 2014

By lhlovsgrandma

Do not move your loved one to Oakleaf Village! My grandmother has lived here several yrs and we have had issue after issue. Staff turnover. Medication errors on routine basis. Negligent care. Due to grandmothers dementia and terminal disease did not want to put her through a move but feel have no choice at this time. Don't let the Thornblade location fool you. This is not the kind of care you would expect! Do not put your loved one here. You will regret it 10 fold!

September 08, 2014

By Pleased123

I had a friend/family member at Oakleaf Village and I was very happy with the care they received while there. They were always great about calling if any incident happened and were staff as per required by state. But like all places I am sure they wished they could have even more staff. My friend/ family member was in another facility before Oakleaf and I can say its seems that staff complained about not enough help. But I did questioned the Supervisor and got the answers I needed. It was covered as per state regulations. So I would highly recommend Oakleaf, I think if you look at other places, you will agree too!!!

August 19, 2014

By Salsa

Warning: Be careful. Not enough staff for the amount of residents.They do not document falls and serious incidents. Inefficient medication distribution. Lack of attention to brief/depends changes and personal hygiene. Rooms were always dirty and had to clean the bathrooms every week. Constant staff turnover!!!

January 31, 2014

By Roseann3

We actually have my dad in an assisted living at Oakleaf Village. What impresses me about this facility is the cleanliness of the rooms, the friendliness of the staff and how long the staff has been there. They all have been there for awhile now. However, the biggest reason why we chose this place for my dad is that it's the closest physically for us. Regarding the staff, my dad has only been there for three days but they all seem very friendly, caring, gentle, and accommodating. His room is very nice and very clean. When we told them that we needed to be in on Saturday, they did everything they could to prepare it. They put in new carpet and new vinyl in the bathroom. They painted the room. It was completely ready for us when we went in on a very short notice.

October 12, 2012

By DMC89

The community as a whole was very polite and caring. The staff helped in anyway they could and had a positive atmosphere that was very serene and open. All of the seniors seemed to get along. The facility was very clean and the food wasn't bad, the beds were made each day and the seniors had there baths and were clean. It smelled nice no bad aromas. It was very well lit and stocked with plenty of books for reading and puzzles with multiple TVs in a community room where the seniors could get together and socialize. They have a bingo night and other little get togethers that the seniors can socialize at. There is an area to stretch your legs and walk around outside that is fenced so any seniors don't accidentally walk to far. There were weekly visits from local church groups to sing and services held on Sundays. There was a small problem with the parking area it seemed very dark at night with not much light. When I left I was noticing that it could use more lights.

September 24, 2012

By amam

All the comforts of home and then some Oakleaf Village has everything you've come to expect from your own home, including privacy, self-reliance, and familiar possessions. But most people live at Oakleaf Village for the extra things we provide. Things like on-site classes,restaurant-style dining, and an added sense of well-being. When you move to Oakleaf Village,your hobbies and interests move with you. Do a little shopping, take in a walk, have lunch at a favorite restaurant. At Oakleaf Village in Greer, South Carolina, there's always something happening.Whether you'd just like a little help or need more comprehensive attention, we have a program for you. We'll begin by determining your need for assistance. This, combined with the observations of caregivers, family members, and physicians, determines the appropriate level of care.An addition to basic services, advanced programs include medication administration, assistance with bathing, dressing, and grooming, special needs monitoring, mobility assistance, the monitoring of unstable medical conditions, bedtime care, incontinence care, evening safety checks, and the delivery of meals directly to private apartments.

Memory Care Reviews for Oakleaf Village at Greenville

• Credit Card
  • Check

• State Licenses: CRC-2021

About Oakleaf Village at Greenville

Oakleaf Village at Greenville is a senior living provider in Greer, South Carolina that offers residents Assisted Living and Memory Care. Contact Oakleaf Village at Greenville for more details on services and rates.

Map of Oakleaf Village at Greenville