The Legacy at Hawthorne Park

Reviews of The Legacy at Hawthorne Park

Assisted Living Reviews for The Legacy at Hawthorne Park

September 29, 2014

By Miriam8

I liked the lobby where you come into a kind of setup that is like a little town with a bistro and that kind of thing, and a library, but I don't know if my mother would have been able to use any of that because of being in a locked facility. That was where one woman was very forward with the idea that she was allergic to cats -- and she was kind of afraid of them too -- so I knew that wouldn't work for my mother. The rooms were actually larger, but I just wasn't as comfortable with the staff.

April 11, 2014

By Nancy82829350

I liked it; it was a smaller place, and it didn’t have as many people. From my tours and if my brother could afford it, that’s where he’d be. It was a beautiful place, and I was very impressed. The rooms are beautiful. They seem to have more stuff where they could get in there and do their own little thing. If they want to sit down and play checkers or chess they can, and they have library areas. The only thing I didn’t like is they have an area at the back where they can walk around, and it’s close to the highway.

November 27, 2013

It was one of my favorites. I liked the location, the condition, the amenities and the price was quite in line with most of them.

July 31, 2013

By Amy12

It has two levels and we would prefer having everything on one level. Their dining room was spacious.

November 03, 2012

By Angela 1

It is in a nice secluded location. You wouldn't think it was there. It's a brick building, a wonderful infrastructure. It's nice and clean. The have a nice library-type area where they can go. They have an assisted living section and a memory care section. The rooms are nice and large. The only thing I didn't like when I went in, I was able to walk around the whole place and never saw a staff member and no one came to greet me, and no one was sitting at the front desk. But the director was very nice and very helpful.

Costs for The Legacy at Hawthorne Park

Photos of The Legacy at Hawthorne Park

Services and Amenities of The Legacy at Hawthorne Park

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $2000

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

• State Licenses: CRC-2094

About The Legacy at Hawthorne Park

With decades of service in the senior living industry, our family-owned business is committed to improving people’s retirement experiences.

Now is your time for exploration and rejuvenation—an opportunity to celebrate all you’ve accomplished so far while unburdening yourself of unwanted responsibilities. The maintenance-free lifestyle at The Legacy at Hawthorne Park is ideal for this latest phase of your life. Let us handle home and yard maintenance so you can spend time learning, growing, and creating. And, should you need any assistance, our expert caregivers are always nearby to lend a helping hand.

Experience more than you ever thought possible—every day—at The Legacy at Hawthorne Park.

Life at The Legacy at Hawthorne Park is vibrant and lively. Through our signature Daily Living Program, we take time to learn what our residents like to do and what they would like to try. Then we design an extensive calendar of engaging opportunities to socialize, learn, exercise, explore, grow, and create. We encourage residents to stay active and engaged in their communities—and to develop and foster connections.

The Daily Living Program engages and nurtures each of the six dimensions of wellness: physical, social, intellectual, emotional, purposeful, and spiritual.Select from a variety of bedroom floor plans, each with designer finishes and features that simplify your life. Residences include roomy walk-in closets, private patios, and additional storage options. And, beyond your apartment door, you’ll find a vibrant community alive with activity.

Map of The Legacy at Hawthorne Park