Pendleton Manor Greenville, SC

Reviews of Pendleton Manor

Assisted Living Reviews for Pendleton Manor

December 27, 2014

By Laura48

I visited Pendleton Manor for my mother. If my mother continues to be unhappy at the other facility, this is the one that I would strongly consider. It was a very nice facility. They were undergoing some renovations when we went by there, but it was a very nice place. I like their activities director, and I like the layout of it. The rooms were not quite as new. This place has been around a long time.

July 31, 2013

By peggy cooper

I cannot think of a better place for my mom to be at this stage of her life! Pendleton Manor is her family and her friends. They treat her with respect and love every day. Mom has been a resident in the memory care unit since December 2012. I have NEVER been displeased with the cleanliness of the place or with her care. The staff , from David Walker the director, to every caregiver is personal and loving. I would reccomend Pendleton Manor to anyone looking for a home away from home when the time comes for their loved one!

Costs for Pendleton Manor

Photos of Pendleton Manor

Services and Amenities of Pendleton Manor

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: All Pets Allowed.

• State Licenses: Lic CRC-1455

About Pendleton Manor

Nestled in the heart of downtown Greenville, South Carolina, Pendleton Manor is a charming, conveniently located assisted living and memory care community dedicated to providing highly personalized, unsurpassed care to seniors in a therapeutic environment that honors the dignity and individuality of each resident throughout each stage of the aging process. At Pendleton Manor, every detail is attended to so that our residents can relax and enjoy the safety, security and stress-free life of assisted living. While there is always something to do and someplace to go when you live here at the Manor, there’s also always somebody close by if you need help.

Pendleton Manor is Greenville’s most well-established assisted living and memory care community, distinguished for offering the finest resident dining services and medication management system in the area. The community has been designed from the ground up to allow our residents to live comfortable, full, and active lives. Whether it is the warm, comfortable environment, the enriching activities programs, or the highest quality of care available, there are so many reasons to choose to call Pendleton Manor home.

Assisted Living:

Pendleton Manor is a community designed to serve the needs of those requiring incremental levels of assistance throughout the aging process. Our individualized activities and outstanding gourmet meal programs allow for as much social interaction as each resident prefers. We provide a customized level of support based on the particular needs of each resident. This individualized care allows each resident to enjoy a feeling of independence similar to living at home, without any of the worries associated with managing a household independently—such as grocery shopping, preparing meals, housekeeping, laundry, maintenance or yard work. At Pendleton Manor, our residents can relax and take life easy, knowing that each and every detail is taken care of.

We offer all of our residents the following:

• 24-hour supervised personal care
  • Managed medication assistance
  • Individualized wellness programs
  • Chef-prepared, nutritionally balanced meals

Assistance with activities of daily living:

• Dressing
  • Bathing
  • Religious services
  • Housekeeping and laundry service
  • Scheduled transportation
  • Customized care for residents with additional needs

Memory Care:

We are proud to offer one of the finest specially staffed Alzheimer's and dementia care programs in the Greenville region. Our community is specifically designed to operate around the specific needs of individuals with memory impairment. Our staff is extensively trained in the care of those with Alzheimer's and dementia, and our sophisticated memory care program provides individualized care that enriches residents' lives and enables them to function at their own highest possible level.

Every Pendleton Manor's suites are private and generously proportioned, with large bathrooms, ample closet space, and individually controlled heating and air conditioning units.

Map of Pendleton Manor