Greenville Glen Assisted Living

Reviews of Greenville Glen Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Greenville Glen Assisted Living

March 27, 2017

By Joy274587

I was really impressed with Greenville Glen; they have a home type atmosphere. The director is well involved with the patients, and they are hands on and not afraid to help the patients; they go the extra mile. I have been really impressed. It was fresh and clean and had been recently painted with new carpet. They had alot of light coming in. They had a nice big bathroom and good size closets. Joy likes the food. They have a lot of activities, trips, restaurants, and activities at the facility. They have a really good activities director. Really clean and nice.

February 07, 2017

By Jay208264

My dad wasn’t at Greenville Glen for more than a couple of weeks when he passed away. I was very pleased with the care that he got. It is a small facility. The staff was friendly, and the director was very helpful in getting him settled in. She called me personally when he passed away and helped him through that. It was a tough transition for my dad to move there, and she did a great job easing him into it, so I was really happy with that.

March 27, 2016

By J5

Greenville Glen. Overall was a great property, but the cost was too high. I looked at a deluxe room with a little kitchen area. It was very nice, but maybe a little lacking as far as storage space.

October 19, 2015

My dad moved in at Greenville Glen about three months ago. The facility is very clean and smells good. The staff is very friendly and very accommodating. I haven’t eaten there, but from what I can tell my dad really likes the food. They do have a lot of activities like bingo and they also have parties. They also do take the residents out on a bus ride and they take them out to eat. We like the director, she is really very good and seemed to be very positive.

Photos of Greenville Glen Assisted Living

• Meal Preparation

• Licenses: Assisted Living
  • State Licenses: CRC-0887

About Greenville Glen Assisted Living

At Greenville Glen, we believe in the power of a vision. We believe it is essential to know the needs, desires, wants, wishes, hopes and dreams of our residents. Greenville Glen is built on a commitment to our residents and their families. We believe no two residents are alike, so the services and attention we provide should never be exactly the same. This approach is designed to maintain the independence and dignity of our residents, and provide the best possible lifestyle alternative for all seniors. Greenville Glen’s strength lies in our ability to offer a variety of lifestyles, service and care options. We believe that providing these choices, we not only provide solutions for today, but we provide the security of knowing that there are options for tomorrow.

Assisted Living

Assisted living at Greenville Glen provides assistance in some areas to seniors who want to maintain a healthy, socially engaged, and active lifestyle. Our assisted living residents take full advantage of our beautiful community amenities and activities with friends and family.

Memory Care

Memory Care is designed to assist residents in the earlier stages of memory loss, including Alzheimer's, dementia and other related memory care impairments. Offering a fresh approach, we begin with understading the stories and details of our resident's life and offer the promise of Daily Moments of Success. This means finding ways to involve residents in everyday activities they enjoy and can feel successful at, in specially designed surroundings that are both safe and stimulating.

Respite Care

Respite care services provide temporary relief to family caregivers while their loved one stays at our assisted living community. The respite care program includes a variety of options for short-term residence. Respite care residents are provided with 24-hour a day care from our highly trained, compassionate staff, in addition to all of the community amenities, activities, and events enjoyed by full-time residents.

NOTCH CARE

Senior community of Greenville Glen provides a full menu of care options for seniors in South Carolina. Our living options include assisted living, memory care and respite care. All of our care options include top-notch care from our highly-trained staff, medication assistance, chef-prepared meals, and access to a constantly changing schedule of fun activities, events, and outi

Map of Greenville Glen Assisted Living