Commander Nursing Center

Reviews of Commander Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Commander Nursing Center

March 27, 2016

By Jacqueline17

Mom needed a nursing home, so we put her in Commander Nursing Center. We were very pleased with this nursing home. The place was clean and wasn’t like a regular nursing home where there is an odor. The nurses were very nice and did what they were supposed to do. They give her three meals a day and have activities, like bingo and entertainment where people come in. They keep their patients busy.

February 14, 2013

By Tess2

Commander Nursing Center is located in a residential area. It's only about 35 minutes from where I live, and I go check on my mother probably 3 to 4 times a week. They provide 24-hour nursing care, help her with bathing, and other things she may need. They have porches in front where they could let the residents sit out in their wheelchairs or their rockers. They also have a big room with TV and a large dining area. I don't have any complaints about them at all.

Services and Amenities of Commander Nursing Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2020

About Commander Nursing Center

Commander Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Florence, South Carolina that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Commander Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Commander Nursing Center