The Commons at The Willows

Reviews of The Commons at The Willows

Assisted Living Reviews for The Commons at The Willows

June 25, 2013

By Phyllis11

The Willows of Easley was beautiful and clean. The staff were accommodating and courteous. I had no problems during my visit.

June 25, 2012

By greatgrand4tw

I have been very impressed with my time spent at The Willows in Easley, South Carolina. The staff is always makes me feel welcomed whenever I visit my grandparents. One thing that sold my family on the Willows is layout of the rooms in the facility. My grandparents "apartment" has a nice sized living area and small kitchen as well as a master bedroom with a large bath. The area is the perfect size to fit important pieces of furniture that they have collected over the years to make them feel at home. Another nice element is the nurses "pull string" that is located in the bedroom and bathroom. Due to my grandparents age it is very comforting to know that they can easily get in touch with a nurse if there is ever an emergency. Lastly, the Willows offer a meal plan for each person living in the facility so each day we know that my grandparents are getting a well balanced lunch and dinner. The Willows has been the perfect home away from home for my grandparents, I am so glad we found the facility.

Independent Living Reviews for The Commons at The Willows

About The Commons at The Willows

The Commons at The Willows is a senior living provider in Easley, South Carolina that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact The Commons at The Willows for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Commons at The Willows