Carolina Gardens at Conway

Reviews of Carolina Gardens at Conway

Assisted Living Reviews for Carolina Gardens at Conway

January 17, 2019

By tcw163

As I began the search for the appropriate assisted living facility for my father, who has dementia, I happened to find Carolina Gardens of Conway. After touring and asking many, many questions. I moved my father in, who has now lived at the facility for two years. I am in and out of the facility frequently. Honestly, this was the best decision I have made for him in regards to his health care. The facility is very nice and has been refurbished since he moved in. The caregivers go above and beyond to care for him. There are lots of events and activities as well. My dad loves going to the dining hall, and as he refers to it as the "restaurant". Thankfully, a physicians office visits him on site when necessary, and the facility will transport in their wheelchair accessible bus to area doctor appointments, which is most helpful. My dad tells me frequently, they take real good care of him there, which more than gives me peace of mind that he is happy and well taken care of. Miranda, the Facility Director and Lauren, the marketing coordinator, are most helpful and have wonderful relationships with the residents, as well as the other care team members on staff. Although the decision was a difficult one, I do not regret the choice I made at Carolina Gardens Conway

January 17, 2019

By ladybug1202

My loved one lives in a studio apartment. The rooms are very spacious! I have had nothing but positive encounters with the staff at the community. They are quick to respond and answer any questions/concerns. The activities director is very involved.

June 20, 2018

By Judy

Carolina Gardens at Conway is like a country club. When you walk in, it's very inviting, nice, and clean. It has gorgeous stained glass lighting. The staff is very friendly, caring, and compassionate. The food isn't good though, but they're working to change it. The breakfasts are all good every morning, but the lunch and dinner are very lacking. My husband has already moved in. They have Bingo and they take them to Walmart. They do a lot with them.

Costs for Carolina Gardens at Conway

Types of care

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance

• State Licenses: Lic CRC 1912

About Carolina Gardens at Conway

We understand that this is home for our residents, and we are guests in their home. Our communities provide a safe and maintenance-free place to live so residents are able to participate in activities, work on their hobbies, or however they would like to spend their retirement years.

We offer an array of daily activities and local community outings that help keep our seniors mentally and physically engaged.

Map of Carolina Gardens at Conway