Brookdale Harbison

Brookdale Harbison (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Brookdale Harbison

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Harbison

October 25, 2013

My visit at Sterling House of Harbison was very good. The facility is very nice and their rooms are of adequate sizes. They have nice people. They do activities outside the facility like they go on outings or field trips. There weren't any openings at that moment, but I would recommend that place from what I saw.

June 15, 2013

By Andrea7

Sterling House of Harbison was closed to our house which was the reason why I liked it for my husband. But the place was a bit dark and they didn't seem to have many men in the population.

March 22, 2013

By Caring 5510

My sister and I visited Sterling House for my brother. It seemed nice to me. The staff is very nice too.

Photos of Brookdale Harbison

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Harbison

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym (On Site Therapy Gym), Free Harbison Recreation Center Membership

• Pharma

• Activities Extra: Fitness Room (For Those On Therapy Only. Free Membership To Harbison Recreation Available With Gym, Fitness Classes, Indoor Pool)

• Diabetic
  • Low Fat
  • Low Salt
  • Renal

About Brookdale Harbison

Brookdale Harbison provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Harbison