Heartland of West Ashley Rehab and Nursing Center

Reviews of Heartland of West Ashley Rehab and Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Heartland of West Ashley Rehab and Nursing Center

September 27, 2013

By Judy41

My mom is in Heartland for a rehab. We opted for this facility because several people recommended it and when we visited this place, we were impressed with it. The nurses are very caring. The physical therapy girls are really wonderful. The caregivers are very kind and very helpful. They're very sweet girls. I like the way they treat the patients there. My mom seems to enjoy their food. She is not a really good eater, but she ate most of the stuff they served and they looked good. My mom is in a private room. It has plenty of spaces for her. She has a bed, a nice big dresser and drawer, a TV and a nightstand. They also have a wheelchair there for her. When my mom first moved into Heartland, she didn't want anybody to leave her. She was 91 and she was scared to stay there. After a few days, she got used to it and she said to me, "You know, it's really not that bad." That was a big compliment coming from her! She said that they are really good to her. Overall, she has had a good experience. In fact, she is doing much better now and she will be going home in a couple of days. I felt that if she had to have that kind of care again, she would be more willing to go back.

Services and Amenities of Heartland of West Ashley Rehab and Nursing Center

About Heartland of West Ashley Rehab and Nursing Center

Heartland of West Ashley Rehab and Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Charleston, South Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Heartland of West Ashley Rehab and Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Heartland of West Ashley Rehab and Nursing Center