Brookdale Anderson

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Anderson

Independent Living Reviews for Brookdale Anderson

March 28, 2016

By Suzanne P.

Brookdale Anderson is a very nice place with covered walkways. The staff member who showed us the room was very informative. Their apartments are in a cluster. It was a very nice facility.

July 31, 2014

By Silvia3

There was something about the feeling that I had when I went to Emeritus. I liked the fact that they had rental rooms. We had families that lives in Texas, North Dakota, and sometimes they come in and they would need a place to stay. They served meals and I was sure they're very comparable as far as variety and presentation were concerned. Everything seemed to be well maintained. They had a variety of activities. I'm sure they had buses to wherever you wanted to go. Some of them had rooms that were vacant and they were in the process of redoing those in order for people to come into. I was pleased at everything that I saw. The young ladies that escorted me from section to section both did a great job. The place was clean and spotless. I don't know how the individuals lived inside their little sections, that's their business, but the public areas were clean and they were well presented. In one living section there was a sidewalk and you could have chairs on the outside of those and you could visit with your neighbors and had lunch with them. I liked that. I had no complaints about Emeritus.

November 20, 2013

We're pretty much well pleased with Emeritus. The staff who met with us and mom was very helpful. The place is clean and they come in and vacuum the room once a week. There were no complaints there but there were some exterior problems like the drainage, her patio floods, and some painting needs to be done. The breakfast and lunch is very good but the supper is sometimes good and sometimes not, so it could be better.

Nursing Home Reviews for Brookdale Anderson

Photos of Brookdale Anderson

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Anderson

• Companion Suites: Cottages
  • Housing Extra: Cottages

About Brookdale Anderson

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Anderson