HarborChase of Aiken

Reviews of HarborChase of Aiken

Assisted Living Reviews for HarborChase of Aiken

March 30, 2016

By Visitor122836650

Harbor Chase is very nice. However, they had small rooms, which can only fit a single bed and a flat fee for medical of $500. They had a singing group that came in and sang hymns for the residents and had rescue animals come in from the shelter to interact with the residents. I saw them playing bingo and eating in the ice cream parlor.

November 11, 2015

By Jimmie3

My mom is in Harbor Chase. I like that she is able to take a bath in an actual tub, which she hasn’t done in years. Her leg is amputated above the knee, and she has dementia, but they have a bus for transport, so she has been able to go shopping and out to eat. That's a nice thing for her to be able to do. The staff seems very caring and are very good caregivers. They took two rooms and made them into one suite for her. Housekeeping had been an issue, but that was quickly corrected. Overall, I think it is decent. We were impressed with Harbor Chase when we met the director and saw this facility, so we didn't go anywhere else.

June 07, 2015

By Mary108481150

We visited Harbor Chase. It was a very nice facility, and the staff was very nice. The apartments were very nice and clean. I came into a big lobby and sitting area then went down a few halls to get to the rooms. Then they had a secured building for the memory care unit. It was a very nice set up. It was big and very updated. They had a calendar of the daily activities.

March 18, 2013

By caring 4756

I was able to visit HarborChase of Aiken. It was recommended to me. The staff helped me quite a bit. The rooms are great and they're clean. I would recommend this facility.

Questions about HarborChase of Aiken

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at HarborChase of Aiken. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

75 is the average age for Harbor Chase. Bingo and our live entertainment is the favorite!

What programs or activities does HarborChase of Aiken offer to enrich residents' well-being?

HarborChase offers a Garden Club, Live entertainment and outings to name a few.

What places are near HarborChase of Aiken or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

HarborChase is only a few miles from the Aiken Mall, shopping centers and restaurants. Every Wednesday we choose a restaurant for a lunch outing!

Costs for HarborChase of Aiken

• Features Extra: Library, Ice Cream Parlor

• Activities Extra: Putting Green

• State Licenses: CRC-1316

About HarborChase of Aiken

Celebrating senior living each and every day!

Welcome to HarborChase of Aiken, and the highest standard of senior care offering assisted living, and our acclaimed memory care program. Respect and simple kindness abound here as we celebrate each individual life with the dignity it has earned and a warm appreciation of chapters still to unfold.

We know you're facing a difficult decision. That's why we're here, and why we do what we do. We understand the challenges you face when caring for a loved one with memory loss, dementia, or Alzheimer's. But now imagine a new home where lovely surroundings, tasty food, and a compassionate, competent staff make each day shine. This is HarborChase of Aiken, where we pride ourselves on setting the gold standard in senior care every day.

Come visit and experience our tradition of excellence in senior care. Call today; this could be your truest act of love.

HarborChase is set in a serene, wooded location. The building has numerous outdoor courtyards and patios for our residents and their families to enjoy nature, fresh air and sunshine throughout the year.

Map of HarborChase of Aiken