Brookdale West Bay

Brookdale West Bay (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Brookdale West Bay

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale West Bay

March 11, 2015

West Bay Retirement is very good, and the nurses were very helpful. A couple of the residents were too old. The atmosphere was very pleasant, welcoming, and nice. There are amenities around and places to shop. It was a smaller community, and it was clean.

July 31, 2014

By Robert8899

West Bay was very nice and homey. The dining area was set up like a restaurant. They do quite a bit, they go on day trips and do stuff like games they could play. The neighbourhood was nice and it was 3 miles from the hospital. It was easily accessible. The staff did a great job.

July 22, 2014

By Cindy88926150

West Bay Retirement Living is closer to my house. It is very elegant, clean, and they have a lot of activities. The staff is great. Actually, my father fell the day before yesterday, and they called me right away. His room is very nice, and just big enough for him. They provide a small refrigerator, and I wish it could have been a little bigger or taller because he has to bend down to go in and out of it, but I ended up bringing some milk crates to set the refrigerator up on, because it is just too short, and my dad is a tall guy. He loves the food, and every month they have a different theme. One month, they had Cuba, and I think last month they had Italy.

May 10, 2014

By Paula25

I found West Bay Retirement Living on the Internet, and a woman named Elizabeth called me. I went to see Elizabeth there and had a tour. I was interested in the place because my mother-in-law liked it when she visited other people there, and it was very close to where I lived. She also liked to walk, and there was a nice surrounding area for walking. She could even walk to the grocery store and pick some things if she wanted. It was a bonus that the location was close to the market and walkable. My mother-in-law needed assistance with medications and other things, so I visited the assisted living area. The place was very clean, upscale, and had a nice environment. When you walked in, there was a fireplace and a piano; it looked elegant. The staff were pleasant, polite, and they smiled. They did not look grumpy at all. My mother-in-law had a low income, so she would have had to share a room if we chose this facility. There was enough room to keep personal things, and each one had a bureau. They had to share a bathroom, though, but it was nicely put together. They had a library, there were residents playing cards, and it seemed like they had things to do for them. The dining room was very pretty; it was not like a cafeteria. I remembered that they had next week's food posted, so you could decide when to eat and what you wanted to eat there. They had different entrées every day. I talked to some of the residents, and they all seemed happy.

Independent Living Reviews for Brookdale West Bay

November 21, 2014

By Caring101193150

I was able to visit West Bay Retirement Living, and it was fine. The staff was very helpful and gave me a tour of the facility, and I really had a good tour. The rooms are typically small. What I like the most about this facility is their people.

August 27, 2014

By Harold15

I've been to West Bay Retirement Living. This is close to where I'm living now. It's an older facility. I think it was a nursing home, but the grounds are very nice. They have a gazebo out there and they have hamburgers and hot dog cookouts with music. They have video and movie sessions in the theater inside. They have a unique thing, I thought, with a general store within the facility. It was clean and most of the rooms were of considerable size, but some of them were a little smaller. I guess they make up for it with the vaulted ceiling. Some have balconies, which is a nice feature and some of the others have a patio just outside the door. There were a lot of attractive rooms there. The staff was very courteous and very interesting to talk to. I met several people. We talked for a while and they welcomed me if I decided to come there. The upkeep is terrific. Everything is clean and newly painted. Because I've lived in the neighborhood, I know it's old.

January 31, 2014

By David66365350

We visited West Bay. It was very nice. The person that guided the tour was very helpful. The staff and the residence seemed quite happy. They had plenty of size options for the rooms. The dining room looked very nice. There were a bunch of activities that they had every day like card games, bingo, memory games, reading the paper together and a lot of other stuff.

June 29, 2012

By Tony hick

West Bay Manor is a good place to send loved ones when they reach old age. The rooms, in my opinion, are very nice, quiet, up to date and clean. Though the building isn't really new looking, what's inside is all that matters. The furniture was top class and all the rooms were clean and nicely decorated. The facility even has many attractions to its inhabitants including an Olympic sized pool, brand new fitness center and equipment, billiards, and arts and crafts studio, and wellness clinic The staff is fairly professional and always making sure to give full attention to the residents. The staff also gives the residents activities to do such as attending church, going to malls, movie theaters, fishing, and more. During my visit i saw a nurse cutting the hairs of one of the residents. The food was actually really good, probably kosher and gourmet. The people inside also seemed happy and there was just a rather positive vibe in general. Definitely recommend this facility as it seemed to have great location, facilities, help, and people seemed happy there.

Photos of Brookdale West Bay

Services and Amenities of Brookdale West Bay

About Brookdale West Bay

Brookdale West Bay provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Brookdale Living's Warwick, RI community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional independent and assisted living services, amenities, and opportunities we offer. And, the residents at Brookdale West Bay can rest assured that as their needs change, we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Optimum Life&reg and Celebrations provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches the lives of the residents of this independent and assisted living community, their families, and associates alike. Optimum Life&reg is a journey of self-discovery including services, features, and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life&reg, the mission of West Bay Retirement Living is to encourage our independent and assisted living residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program filling the monthly calendar at Brookdale Living's Warwick, RI community with themed experiences, special events, and group activities that highlight different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Map of Brookdale West Bay