Brookdale Smithfield

Reviews of Brookdale Smithfield

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Smithfield

September 02, 2012

By hms13

Imprtant to note that this facility was under construction when I visited. It had recently been bought by Brookdale so many things were being changed. One reason I did not choose this place. Also, compared to many other places I visted, the sales manager rarely spoke to residents as they passed by. She also did not follow up the potential sale with me. Nice place, shady country setting with plenty of activity and levels of care. Perhaps the reason for the high price compared to nearby similar facilities.

June 01, 2012

By 03

I thought that the facility was very nice, it was clean and well maintained. The nursing staff seemed very kind and knowlegable. I liked that they had a variety of activities for the patients to get involved in and too meet other residence. Overall I thought it was a good experience, I did not encounter any problems.

Photos of Brookdale Smithfield

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Smithfield

About Brookdale Smithfield

Brookdale Smithfield provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Brookdale Living's Smithfield, RI community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional independent and assisted living services, amenities, and opportunities we offer. And, the residents at Brookdale Smithfield can rest assured that as their needs change, we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Optimum Life&reg and Celebrations provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches the lives of the residents of this independent and assisted living community, their families, and associates alike. Optimum Life&reg is a journey of self-discovery including services, features, and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life&reg, the mission of North Bay Retirement Living is to encourage our independent and assisted living residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program filling the monthly calendar at Brookdale Living's Smithfield, RI community with themed experiences, special events, and group activities that highlight different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Map of Brookdale Smithfield