Scalabrini Villa

Reviews of Scalabrini Villa

Nursing Home Reviews for Scalabrini Villa

July 19, 2014

By Jay7

I liked Scalabrini Villa because they had daily mass in their chapel. It was a good fit for my aunt because she is a very religious lady. The nuns lived on the property and they strolled through with the patients. The grounds and everything were beautiful. It was clean. Everybody was wonderful. She had vision problems, and I don't see her being participative at all in puzzles and in other activities that I saw in other places. However, I thought they had a smell. All the nursing homes that I visited had that, and I don't know how they could fix that.

October 13, 2012

By theultimatefighter

In my opinion the staff was not attentive enough to all the patients and many mistakes were made during my grandmothers stay, one of which resulted in her falling and breaking her hip. They left her in a wheelchair in the hallway all day long and ignoring her while she yelled and when they put her in bed they forgot to put the bed rails up and she fell out of bed and broke her hip. Would not recommend this nursing home to anyone.

Services and Amenities of Scalabrini Villa

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Scalabrini Villa

Scalabrini Villa is a senior living provider in North Kingstown, Rhode Island that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Scalabrini Villa for more details on services and rates.

Map of Scalabrini Villa