Evergreen House Health Center

Reviews of Evergreen House Health Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Evergreen House Health Center

May 25, 2013

By Jana2

Evergreen House Health Center was a beautiful and lovely place. But I thought that my aunt did not need that kind of sevice yet.

February 29, 2012

By Sully123

I was troubled when I visited a close family member at this facility because of many things I saw that I felt were inappropriate. Unfortunately, the stench of urine greeted me every time I walked through the front door. It took a long time for the CNAs to respond to my family member's needs and requests. There were never enough staff members on hand. The nurses seemed unprofessional and rude. The living arrangements seems unpleasant and the staff is unfriendly. The facility does not look clean. The workers frequently could be seen and heard making and taking personal phone calls on their cellphones. Several residents confided in me that they did not like their caretakers. I would not recommend this facility to anyone in need of a nursing home.

Services and Amenities of Evergreen House Health Center

About Evergreen House Health Center

Evergreen House Health Center is a senior living provider in East Providence, Rhode Island that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Evergreen House Health Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Evergreen House Health Center