The Haven at Springwood

Reviews of The Haven at Springwood

Assisted Living Reviews for The Haven at Springwood

December 01, 2013

By Kathy74290750

We found a place for my mom and right now, she is in The Haven at Springwood. We did visit this place before we went to another facility, but at the time, she couldn't afford it. For us, the highlight of this place was that their rooms are big and my mom has a big walk-in shower and a handicapped bathroom in her room. When she was at another facility, she had problems with her legs, but now, they healed up since she moved in The Haven. Overall, we're very happy with this facility.

June 26, 2013

By Angel8

The Haven at Springwood was excellent. They have much nicer people who were willing to work with us than the other facilities. Their rooms were much brighter and so as their hallway which was also wider and they do have a memory care faciilty.

July 30, 2012

By fabledkh

Quite simply, I have no complaints with The Haven at Springwood facility. Unfortunately, price is an issue when exploring possibilities, so I immediately inquired a representative about the costs. At other facilities, they dodge questions of costs until the end because they know they're expensive. The woman who showed us around was straight forward with me and quoted me a price that was affordable. After that, we were shown in detail the entire facility. The conditions were excellent. Clean, well-maintained, and easy to traverse. I can recall another facility where the entire area felt like one dangerous set of stairs after another. Here, residents are cared for virtually around the clock, giving you a sense of security. Tons of activities and programs are offered to keep guests entertained and occupied. I was especially impressed with the dietary/nutrition program offered. Exercise programs are also abundant. During all of it, trained and professional staff oversee activities. The facility is located in York, PA away from busy city life. It's quiet and scenic. Honestly, I feel like we've found the perfect place for our loved one.

Memory Care Reviews for The Haven at Springwood

Costs for The Haven at Springwood

Photos of The Haven at Springwood

Services and Amenities of The Haven at Springwood

• Minimum Age: N/A

• Licenses: Licensed Personal care Home
  • State Licenses: 331970

About The Haven at Springwood

The Haven at Springwood provides everything needed to enjoy an active and health lifestyle at an affordable month-to-month lease with no buy-in fees or hidden costs. The Haven offers several sized studio apartments and companion suites available to suit any budget. We are conveniently located just off I83 at the Queen St exit, behind the Giant Shopping Center in York, PA.

We have a 97 year old Barn that has been converted to our dining room giving a whole new meaning to Farm to Table. The Haven Movie theater has movie showings all day, and the popcorn is always fresh. Our stone fireplaces are the perfect spot to relax.

Map of The Haven at Springwood